Stevie G post match press conference

He’s taking him with him when he chucks it in the summer because of how hostile some of our support is towards our own players and how we abandon the team when the going gets tough.

I sincerely hope that you are wrong mate, I really do.

W.A.T.P.

He’s taking him with him when he chucks it in the summer because of how hostile some of our support is towards our own players and how we abandon the team when the going gets tough.
A tiny minority left after the 2nd goal. Their loss. “We” do not “abandon the team”
The vast majority of bears were there to suffer and then celebrate with the team as always.

A tiny minority left after the 2nd goal. Their loss. “We” do not “abandon the team”
The vast majority of bears were there to suffer and then celebrate with the team as always.

I was there, the amount who stayed to the end was great compared to usual but I’m mostly talking sbout the negativity, giving up and just criticising instead of getting behind the team.

I was there, the amount who stayed to the end was great compared to usual but I’m mostly talking sbout the negativity, giving up and just criticising instead of getting behind the team.

Me too. Freezing, soaked at the end but utterly worth it.
The ones that left have to live with themselves - I’ll not let their attitude affect my utter delight at the comeback - it’s one of those matches that stays with you for a long time :)

Tin hat on, microphone at the ready...

A little bit of Monica in my life
A little bit of Erica by my side
A little bit of Rita is all I need
A little bit of Tina is what I see
A little bit of Sandra in the sun
A little bit of Mary all night long
A little bit of Joe Ariibbbboo, anywhere I go...

Last edited:
Nae bother mystic Meg, he's going nowhere before his contract is up

If this is just your opinion then say so

Our hearts all beat red, white and blue - and sometimes we join in with jeers but mostly with cheers. However Stevie G has been nothing but truthful when he talks about those tonight who gave dogs abuse and left - he spent most of his time praising the crowd. Let's be honest it's the first time I've seen the stadium so packed at the end of a game. Long may it continue.

Wang - yer wrang

Our hearts all beat red, white and blue - and sometimes we join in with jeers but mostly with cheers. However Stevie G has been nothing but truthful when he talks about those tonight who gave dogs abuse and left - he spent most of his time praising the crowd. Let's be honest it's the first time I've seen the stadium so packed at the end of a game. Long may it continue.

Wang - yer wrang

:D

I like unusual folk and from your post and username I can tell that you're a Carnie that loves penis. I bet you go down a storm in the lounge. :)

You may or may not be right there but I’ve let my dismay of the boo boys impact on my ability to be objective on this thread.

You may or may not be right there but I’ve let my dismay of the boo boys impact on my ability to be objective on this thread.
None of us think very well during or in the aftermath of a big game. Best bet is not to rise to it but for most of us it's impossible.

Attention seeking comment and pure speculation.

Your talking through your arse.

Back