Press Conference Stevie G talks to FollowFollow.com after the Ross County match

Great interview with the boss. Is the guy beside him with the mobile phone his minder?;)

That look when Mark started a question about Lundstram…..

Stevie had a look of “where you going with this ya cünt” :))
but to be fair it was a decent question.

At the next opportunity - could someone ask what’s happened to our intensity?
I disagree with that gaffer that we’re getting close to where we normally were/are. We’re miles off the pace/tempo imo.
If SG has belief in this guy, then I'm in!

Great to see the boss looking a bit more relaxed after a tough couple of weeks. Another big one coming up though. FWIW I’m still not convinced at all by Lundstram but then his manager is always going to back him.

I wasn’t really sure how fan media would work, in terms of probing, difficult questions, which in time will need asked and answered.

This is great content though, really excellent.

There is going to be a real sea change now when it comes to the media.

I could never ask the gaffer a question. I'd be a stuttering, blubbering wreck. Great questions though. Well done.

Great to see the boss looking a bit more relaxed after a tough couple of weeks. Another big one coming up though. FWIW I’m still not convinced at all by Lundstram but then his manager is always going to back him.
If you watched his performance against Madrid you can see he’s a player
As it’s often been said about players moving north they can think it’s east street in league games but they soon realise you have to be up for the battle first.
As today proved even tho we dominated they were never truly out of it until the 4th goal went in

I really enjoyed that interview there. You can see that Gerrard trusts the guys asking the questions and answering honestly and relaxed at the same time. Our fan media can show that you can build trust and relationships with our club by treating us with respect (Scottish Media take heed). Ask silly or stupid questions just to get a rise or headlines just will not wash with our own Steven Gerrard.

Hang on, I’ve read loads of articles from “real, proper, in the know” journalists recently telling me that these amateur fan journos can’t ask decent questions. What you lot doing asking questions that were actually quite interesting? Pfft need to renew my subscription to the record so I can hear what soap Brendan Rodgers uses when showering, why Fredo is a Columbian drug lord and what John Hartson has to say about the latest peppa pig episode

great interview and excellent questions, well done mark

Lundstram was exceptional? I'm out from these hard hitting interviews!

This, the Scottish MSM is a waste of space, but lobbing underhand pitches to Stevie's not ideal either. A 10 minute cameo v Ross Co doesn't compensate for the European fiasco.
Questions need to be asked why Lundstram was thrown into a role he's clearly not capable of. We all love Stevie G, and I'm sure he'd be happy to answer difficult questions from our own.

Overall that was a good effort. I thought it was going to be shonky with the background noise and then the shakly camera work but you guys settled down and it was good.

The interviewer needs to speak up a bit for corn beef bastards like me, could hear you no problem, otherwise nice interview.

Everyone avoiding asking our new resident reporter a difficult question.....what tie did you have on ?

The guy who asked the questions regarding the 5 million should be at every press conference .
The way he asks the questions, his tone of voice just seems so natural.
Tremendous and well done guys .

Is that Murty's wee brother doing the minding? :p

These types of interviews are so refreshing having put up with the MSM in Scotland for so long.

Late to this but deserves a bump.

Very watchable and less predictable than the official rangers stuff.

Back