Stevie Ger Has Arrived

giphy.gif

I knew it!!! you are a Will Young fan - ha!!! I had to google those lyrics and what came up? - Will Young

I've been letting you down, down,I know I've been such a fool,Giving in to temptationGiving in to temptationWhen I should've played it cool

Thats fine , Ill buy tenalady and make a hole!
Steven Gerrard to become new Rangers manager as he agrees three-year deal
The Liverpool legend flew into London for talks earlier today and shook hands on becoming the next Rangers boss.
Record now

While I am happy that this has been completed, i am a tad annoyed Stevie G didn't take 10 mins to come and see my garden when his entourage drove through Irvine! I had been assured by his people that it was a goer! ????

I messaged my mate today told him he was talking nonsense. This was his reply " finished at 5 and the plane never moved not to say he's not in london on some fucking helicopter or something but he was here this morning"
Hopefully i don't get a liftime ban

I messaged my mate today told him he was talking nonsense. This was his reply " finished at 5 and the plane never moved not to say he's not in london on some fucking helicopter or something but he was here this morning"

So he flew from Rome to Prestwick, got a helicopter to London and then back up the road today?

It wasnt that Lee Nelson guy at the bam up was it?

Are you 12?

Back