Stevie Gs blue and white army ..there’s only 1 Steven Gerrard

I have to say I find it truly incredible that we have a song for almost every player but not a peep for our manager , a bona fide global superstar , a guy who put his reputation on the line by coming to us knowing the challenge was huge .

He hasn’t been perfect so far in many ways but I do think he should receive our backing until the end of next season at least , and a song showing we back him right now would be a must surely .

I have to say I find it truly incredible that we have a song for almost every player but not a peep for our manager , a bona fide global superstar , a guy who put his reputation on the line by coming to us knowing the challenge was huge .

He hasn’t been perfect so far in many ways but I do think he should receive our backing until the end of next season at least , and a song showing we back him right now would be a must surely .

Couldn't agree more.

W.A.T.P.

I like the Atomic Kitten song, although maybe not suitable now it looks like we won't be winning the league until 2021.

It's utterly remarkable that we don't sing a song for our manager.

Lost count the number of times I've suggested we should adapt his most recognisable Liverpool song. I think he'd appreciate that.

Steve Gerrard Gerrard
To Glasgow from Merseyside
He'll lead us to 55
Steve Gerrard Gerrard

Steeeeeeeeeeeeeve.......

Back