Stevie who ?

Bacuna_Bear

That was our best performance of the season tonight, maybe our best since Feb / March?

Relentless high press, direct, much faster one touch moving of the ball, aggressive, no nonsense, controlled defending A proper Rangers performance, and no coincidence 99% of the fans were there singing to the end. Another brilliant European night at Ibrox, the racists sent packing.

Thanks for the memories Stevie G, but bring on our 2nd Dutch revolution.

I was pretty deflated after Gerrard left and thought that was the end, now, however, I know we’ve got a bigger and better manager in Gio and it was the right time for a change for all involved.

I was pretty deflated after Gerrard left and thought that was the end, now, however, I know we’ve got a bigger and better manager in Gio and it was the right time for a change for all involved.

I'm in the same boat, loved Stevie G, an icon that raised our profile, brought the pride back, but I think he may have run his course at Rangers.
If you look at the quality the Dutch have produced over the years, compared to the English, I think we're in safe and better hands with regard to the type of club we need to be going forward, developing players, selling when necessary.
The tactical changes tonight were clear to see.

Back