Steward at exit of bf1 idiotic decision making

This steward needs reporting,thankfully this incident had a good outcome.But what if it didn't this steward is still there to make the same decision.Totally unacceptable.

What age was the kid? We don't know yet. I took my wee lad to Ibrox until he was about 7. If he wasn't sitting in his seat he was holding on tightly to my hand. How did this 'kid' - which suggests someone very young - get separated? Or are we talking more of a teenager?

There's a bit of a difference in how I'd expect a Steward to react to a 6 year old as opposed to, let's say, a 14 year old.

Last edited:
Without knowing the full story, it may be better for the child to stay at the exit next to the steward. the steward would have to stay at the exit until the stadium is clear.

No blame at the parents for losing their kid ?
Thousands of people packed into a stadium and all wanting out as quick as possible do you not realise how easy it is to be split up from your family/friends?

Young boy got separated from his family leaving the stadium, family was inside looking for boy, boy had walked out exit thinking family were with him, when he realised they were still in stadium he tried to go get them, female steward stops him saying he can't re enter the stadium, he explained the situation and she says under no circumstances will he get back in, she was willing to leave a child outside a stadium lost from his family, do people not have common sense anymore.

Just following orders can be a problem. People need to use common sense now and then.

How long was it before the parents noticed their child was missing? In any crowded place I hold my child’s hand and if I’ve not got their hand I check every 2 seconds they’re with me.

If I was in the stadium withhout one of them I’d walk back to the turnstile I came in.

The stewards will be told not to let ticketless fans in. We all know about the great days where kids could jump barriers, so they’ll be told under no circumstances to let kids in incase telling stewards they’re stuck outside becomes the new jumping barriers.

Back