Steward carted out after the goal last night.

The big steward was telling the polis to keep away from the fans, actually seemed a decent big guy.
There was about four polis trying to grab the guy, but he was like an eel. Don’t know what the steward said to them, but they backed off.

Stewards work for agencies do they not. Travel around different stadiums. Knew a guy who used to do it. Said the worst place was Tynecastle. You can tell if they support us cause they can hardly keep their eyes off the game.

I noticed a steward getting ragdolled by another steward behind our goal and it looked like he had blood coming from his eye. This might not be totally accurate as I was half pished.

I noticed a steward getting ragdolled by another steward behind our goal and it looked like he had blood coming from his eye. This might not be totally accurate as I was half pished.
Thats the guy that I seen, he was carted out behind the goals along the track. Looked like he had 'a trip'

I've heard of tim on tim but not steward on steward fighting

Aye mate most of the ones that were down the front anyway work at Ibrox noticed good few of them
Stewards work for agencies do they not. Travel around different stadiums. Knew a guy who used to do it. Said the worst place was Tynecastle. You can tell if they support us cause they can hardly keep their eyes off the game.
During the pandemic I took on a second job in warehousing with an agency in London...
They list work similar to eBay and you pick your shifts accordingly.... with the return of crowds to the football; shifts for stewarding at Ibrox appeared, typically offering 5 hours @ £8.75 so under £45 for a shift..... past couple months they`ve branched out to take in games at Hibs, Murrayfield; and last week I noticed Hearts have appeared on the listings.
Interestingly, the steward muster points for the Edinburgh work is G51 2XD, before being ferried through; hence posters are definitely seeing the same faces, some on our side, some not.

During the pandemic I took on a second job in warehousing with an agency in London...
They list work similar to eBay and you pick your shifts accordingly.... with the return of crowds to the football; shifts for stewarding at Ibrox appeared, typically offering 5 hours @ £8.75 so under £45 for a shift..... past couple months they`ve branched out to take in games at Hibs, Murrayfield; and last week I noticed Hearts have appeared on the listings.
Interestingly, the steward muster points for the Edinburgh work is G51 2XD, before being ferried through; hence posters are definitely seeing the same faces, some on our side, some not.
Yeah, I spoke to the woman who was screaming at Roofe and she said they were usually the stewards at Ibrox on match days, she said she was a Rangers fan along with the older steward that was with her. Said they were at Motherwell on Tuesday night also.

I think the steward tried to charge in and his over zealous manner wasn't exactly welcomed.

The way some stewards treat fans I'm really not surprised there isn't more trouble.

Reactions: SE5
There is generally a team of “pitch runners” who wear boots to chase c*nts who run on the pitch. They think they’re the SAS of stewards but generally embarrass themselves by falling over when chasing the pitch runners
The SAS of stewards
:))

Hopefully one of them will write a book about their missions.

This is a snide note but I have noticed this a few times this season, see some of the ways the older stewards talk to the younger stewards its a fcking disgrace. Paying them next to nothing and talking to them like they are dirt. There was a right fat <unt up at the Dundee game and he was basically screaming at a young lad in front of everyone. Few bears told him where to go the fat <unt. The poor lad looked absoltuely moritified.

This is a snide note but I have noticed this a few times this season, see some of the ways the older stewards talk to the younger stewards its a fcking disgrace. Paying them next to nothing and talking to them like they are dirt. There was a right fat <unt up at the Dundee game and he was basically screaming at a young lad in front of everyone. Few bears told him where to go the fat <unt. The poor lad looked absoltuely moritified.
I can’t be doing with arseholes like that. Being a gaffer isn’t enough for them, everybody around has to know they are the gaffer. You see it quite regularly in shops and supermarkets. They will come out and loudly dish out instructions to the staff so half the shop can hear it.

I can’t be doing with arseholes like that. Being a gaffer isn’t enough for them, everybody around has to know they are the gaffer. You see it quite regularly in shops and supermarkets. They will come out and loudly dish out instructions to the staff so half the shop can hear it.
Young boy about 16 probably nervous as f as it is then he's being made to look a right dick by some jobsworth who has took a power trip. Sure this happens all the time.

I only noticed some ugly boot trying to usher Roofe away after the goal when I watched the highlights today.

I saw that also.

She’s a steward in the main stand rear at Ibrox every home game.

Was surprised to see her doing the game at Easter road and also surprised to see her trying to usher Roofe away as she’s normally celebrating our goals.

Back