Stewart BBC ban extended

Dont see it posted anywhere.

BBC Scotland pundit Michael Stewart has had his suspension from the national broadcaster extended as an investigation continues into comments he made live on BBC Radio Scotland.

i wonder if the sticking point is a personal apology on air by Michael Stewart himself ............he looks like the type even when wrong he'll just keep on going

Oh dear, the kiss of death " Il bacio della morte " for wee Michael. BT Sport take note, he's a liability.

This is the opportunity to turn the screw on Stewart. Make sure his career as a ‘pundit’ never recovers from this. That’s what would happen if the shoe was on the other foot.

Good .I hope He sits back and wonders.
When did I become so bitter ?
How could I have let this happen to myself all to curry flavour with people I have never met and who do not care about Me .
It is pitifull .

The Beeb don’t have the balls to sack him, they’ll probably suspend him for a few more shows and put out some crappy statemen.

What makes it even sweeter was that he was actually supposed to have played well during his trial with us and still didn’t get a contract. That’ll be grating on him more.

The Beeb don’t have the balls to sack him, they’ll probably suspend him for a few more shows and put out some crappy statemen.

The BBC normally laugh at us complaining at what they've said or did. Stewart must have fooked up really badly if even they have ditched him, temporarily or not.

Makes an attempt to deny racism and mock the victim only for it to happen again live on TV this week.

Back