Stewart BBC ban extended

Makes an attempt to deny racism and mock the victim only for it to happen again live on TV this week.
This

Anyone with half a brain would realise that after making such a nonsense statement live on national radio, asking for evidence eight times would hold their hands up and admit they were wrong. Especially when much needed evidence of racism occurring has been found in a different game altogether from the one he was waffling on about.

He is the type of guy who will never admit he is wrong so %^*& him.

Let’s hope all the rest of the “sports reporters” at BBC resign in support. :)
I wonder why they're not sticking up for their teammate as they did with McLaughlin?

Surely the hypocritical wankers won't be turning up for their show tomorrow, or does cash in their pocket mean more than it did in 2015?

Stewart’s suspension has to be the result of BBC Legal Team advice. If there was any way they could have him back on air to openly troll us, they would. Hopefully Stewart continues to dig himself an even deeper hole on BT

Sacked after investigation.

Is he not just a freelancer as opposed to being a direct employee and they can just punt him without any recourse, of course until it all dies down and then sneak him in again through the back door like they done with Ping Spence.

Dont see it posted anywhere.

BBC Scotland pundit Michael Stewart has had his suspension from the national broadcaster extended as an investigation continues into comments he made live on BBC Radio Scotland.

Fe*k sake - what do they have to investigate? The extreme Nationalistic supporter is an outright denier of Racism and should be, in my humble view, be hung drawn and quartered and then his remains exhibited in various towns and cities in Scotland on a rotational basis.

Scotland already said NO to extreme Nationalistic numpties and racism!!

the problem here is why he's suspended.

its not for his comments or casual racism about Alfie.

it's because he made potentially slanderous comments about Traynor that could leave the BBC open to a lawsuit. That's all the BBC cares about here

don't get me wrong,I welcome all the pain that comes his way. But its kinda like getting Capone for tax evasion.

The BBC normally laugh at us complaining at what they've said or did. Stewart must have fooked up really badly if even they have ditched him, temporarily or not.

Aye thats true But you can just imagine the amount of emails the bbc are getting from bheast fans and the rest of Scottish footy fans demanding he is reinstated.

Hel end up at bt sport now. He done absolute nothing in the game to merit being a bt sports pundit. Sutton's an arse but atleast he could back it up with having a good career in the game.

If the bastards at Pacific Quay don’t sack this twat there will be trouble. They would be guilty of supporting him and his on air denial of a racist incident. Every man and his dog heard the viral videos and now we have the arrest of a mentally challenged with the Kilmarnock investigation. I can’t see how he can come back from that.
As for continuing with BT or Premier a sports the same situation applies.

I'd imagine he is currently suspended pending the outcome of an investigation Into his bigoted behaviour

Personally I do not use any BBC services and have not done so for around 5 years

A truly filthy corrupt organisation

I think a large chunk of this could be down to his political comments rather than the comments about Traynor/us.

Is he not freelance? He won't be sacked then, merely not hired again.

If I watch the highlights I do just that - not interested in his 'analysis' or <snigger> insights, as he mangles his way through the English language..

Back