Stewart BBC ban extended

You better spend the free time you have getting used to it Stewart. You could also take some advice and get rid of your assets, you're going to end up like your hero Sutton...Bankrupt, only unemployable, you tried being a Rangers hating scumbag diddy loving Cnt...Look what it's got you.

In light of what happened to Jim Traynor earlier I can't see him being reinstated,they wouldn't be that stupid...would they?
Yes they would. I expect this suspension is merely to appear to be seen to be taking it seriously, won’t be surprised if he’ll be back next week.

If treanor doesn’t pull through or anything happens to him as a result of this cowardly attack , a lot of these scumbag “ journalists “ who encouraged it will be on a shaky peg .

A 66 year old man being assaulted because clowns like Stewart drum up online hate - what a dangerous vile country we now live in .
Why was he that seriously injured that he may not pull through?

They will sack him. He’s breached the bbc charter. He’s made unfounded and unsubstantiated claims on a publicly funded live radio station, he’s accepted and condoned racism with his comments, he’s given traynor absolute dogs abuse.
He will have to explain his actions, he’ll have to provide evidence, of which he has none, for the content of his comments.
I said before and loads of folk say it. He’s a primark Chris Sutton. He’s dying to have the same reputation as him, the same notoriety.

he will never have it. He’s a footballer who failed in his career and he will now fail in his career as a pundit. his only fanbase is the cretins from the green end of the City who wank over his every word.

In addition, after being suspended, he tweeted that he would - continue to say it as he sees it.

In other words he will continue to breach the BBC Charter if he sees fit. That's more or lesss what he said. He might not have realised it (I mean he might be dim witted) but I think that's where he could have burned his boats.

In addition, after being suspended, he tweeted that he would - continue to say it as he sees it.

In other words he will continue to breach the BBC Charter if he sees fit. That's more or lesss what he said. He might not have realised it (I mean he might be dim witted) but I think that's where he could have burned his boats.
Yeah, calling it as you see it doesn't really work if you're wearing bigoted, nationalist specs.

We should be going after BT Sport and have him removed from broadcasting permanently.

That's where he's going to end up. The more anti rangers types they can get the better off the seem to feel about themselves. Chris Sutton putting his views across on us? You only do that if you want to demonize us and put us down at any given or not given opportunity.

Sounds like Stewart is too much of a loose cannon and has burned his bridges at BBC Schumland, but I'm sure some of the other divisions of Rangers haters mhedia will give him a pulpit to vent his bile again.

If treanor doesn’t pull through or anything happens to him as a result of this cowardly attack , a lot of these scumbag “ journalists “ who encouraged it will be on a shaky peg .

A 66 year old man being assaulted because clowns like Stewart drum up online hate - what a dangerous vile country we now live in .
Do you know how bad the attack was mate?

He is freelance . 100%. Although they seem to have a pile of freelancers who are essentially staff and have been for how long ? Eg Richard Gordon , Rob McLean , Tom English , Wankboy .
Correction , English is staff but Dick Gordon is defo freelance and has been for many years . More than ten maybe ?

Stewart is arguably even more worth the watching than Sutton.

Sutton is just a gobshite who really only appeals to the scum.

Stewart is involved in politics and part of his tirade the other night was regarding political matters. He moves in nationalist circles and as well as being a failed footballer and a failed pundit he's a failed attempted politician. The guy obviously has ambition.

Furthermore, he's a nationalist who has, without a hint of irony, accused Traynor of being dangerous and helping divide Scottish society. When pulled up about his comments on the show he said he wasn't talking specifically about the Morelos incident but more widely. Straight out, no holds barred, attack on Traynor. In today's Scotland what is that if not dangerous?
It’s the Rights he seems to have to comment on others that scanners me. The guy has earned fukkkkalll to get that position . C0ck.

Back