Stewart Downing

BrownBrogues

Boro legend Bernie Slaven saying on Teeside Radio looks like Downing is leaving the Club and chat of him going to join Gerrard at Rangers. First I’ve heard of it. But thoughts on this one?

Baku Bear

Boro legend Bernie Slaven saying on Teeside Radio looks like Downing is leaving the Club and chat of him going to join Gerrard at Rangers. First I’ve heard of it. But thoughts on this one?
It was rumoured a while back and rubbished by a few ITK posters on here.

Yer da

So we have Murphy, Jones, Hastie, Candeias and possibly Kent and we're trying to sign Downing? No thank you. He's been pish for years.

Caldow1872

He’s shite.

But we’ll constantly be linked with players that have played with Gerrard, regardless if true or not

adamski

Agents at it I suspect. He's been fucking shit for a decade

temperance

I have it from a very good source that this is true. I can tell admin my source. Personally wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

Graemeh89

Official Ticketer
Lazy Journalism. Former England player linked with former England team-mates team. Load of nonsense.

Arkanoid

Listen I haven't seen him play for years but I do know he's a centre midfielder, so a lot of posters writing him off when they clearly haven't seen him play (like myself) I will need to take with a pinch of you don't know what you're on about.
Anyone got Jeff Winters no? He'll give us an honest opinion