Stewart Downing

BrownBrogues

Boro legend Bernie Slaven saying on Teeside Radio looks like Downing is leaving the Club and chat of him going to join Gerrard at Rangers. First I’ve heard of it. But thoughts on this one?

Boro legend Bernie Slaven saying on Teeside Radio looks like Downing is leaving the Club and chat of him going to join Gerrard at Rangers. First I’ve heard of it. But thoughts on this one?

It was rumoured a while back and rubbished by a few ITK posters on here.

tenor.gif

So we have Murphy, Jones, Hastie, Candeias and possibly Kent and we're trying to sign Downing? No thank you. He's been pish for years.

He’s shite.

But we’ll constantly be linked with players that have played with Gerrard, regardless if true or not

I have it from a very good source that this is true. I can tell admin my source. Personally wouldn't touch him with a barge pole.

Lazy Journalism. Former England player linked with former England team-mates team. Load of nonsense.

Listen I haven't seen him play for years but I do know he's a centre midfielder, so a lot of posters writing him off when they clearly haven't seen him play (like myself) I will need to take with a pinch of you don't know what you're on about.
Anyone got Jeff Winters no? He'll give us an honest opinion

Listen I haven't seen him play for years but I do know he's a centre midfielder, so a lot of posters writing him off when they clearly haven't seen him play (like myself) I will need to take with a pinch of you don't know what you're on about.
Anyone got Jeff Winters no? He'll give us an honest opinion

He’s a winger.

He’s a winger.
Yeah at Liverpool fucking years ago, I must have dreamt him playing as an anchor man at West Ham for 2 years under Allardyce.
As I say nobody knows what he achieved at Boro or where he played for the last 4 years which is why all the he's shite posts are based on nothing

Yeah at Liverpool fucking years ago, I must have dreamt him playing as an anchor man at West Ham for 2 years under Allardyce.
As I say nobody knows what he achieved at Boro or where he played for the last 4 years which is why all the he's shite posts are based on nothing
It's not based on nothing. He currently doesn't get a game for Boro and all the Boro fans are desperate to get him off the wage bill.

This is in a dire Boro team that we would comfortably beat imo.

Been speaking to boro fans this morning about Downing. Everyone of them saying have him. Says it all really. No thanks.

Back