Stewart Downing

Yeah at Liverpool fucking years ago, I must have dreamt him playing as an anchor man at West Ham for 2 years under Allardyce.
As I say nobody knows what he achieved at Boro or where he played for the last 4 years which is why all the he's shite posts are based on nothing

See if you are going to talk shite, at least do it accurately.

He has played 7 times this season as a central attacking midfielder. 17 times as a right midfielder. And 11 times as a left midfielder.

It's not based on nothing. He currently doesn't get a game for Boro and all the Boro fans are desperate to get him off the wage bill.

This is in a dire Boro team that we would comfortably beat imo.
Which is all fair and may be true in terms of his ability but nobody would be signing any player from us if it was based on fans opinion

See if you are going to talk shite, at least do it accurately.

He has played 7 times this season as a central attacking midfielder. 17 times as a right midfielder. And 11 times as a left midfielder.
I said I know nothing of his FOUR years at Boro, his 2 years playing centre midfield for West Ham is not shit. Nice conversation skills!

Listen I haven't seen him play for years but I do know he's a centre midfielder, so a lot of posters writing him off when they clearly haven't seen him play (like myself) I will need to take with a pinch of you don't know what you're on about.
Anyone got Jeff Winters no? He'll give us an honest opinion

You do know he is a central midfielder that played that position 7 times last season as opposed to 31 other appearances in other positions?

I once met Slaven the year Boro failed to turn up for a game at Blackburn, it was months after the event and Boro were in the wrong. Slaven was still raging about it. You can take the bitter Terrier rat out of the East End....

Yeah at Liverpool fucking years ago, I must have dreamt him playing as an anchor man at West Ham for 2 years under Allardyce.
As I say nobody knows what he achieved at Boro or where he played for the last 4 years which is why all the he's shite posts are based on nothing
Got a mate who’s an ST holder down there and he says he’s rotten

Back