Stewart Robertson Interview

The response was entirely predictable from the BBC. The unconscious bias on display is never seen from the perpetrator and it will take legal action or BBC London interceding to sort this whole thing out.

Still, the Heart and Hand guys produce content way above that of the BBC, STV, Sky, BT or any other media outlet. They provide all my analytical needs - if only they could manage actual video/audio coverage the games!

I happily give my blue pound to them to get a thorough appraisal of everything Rangers plus all the added extras in terms of history, opinion and humour. If you're not signed up then you really need to ask yourself why?

It’s a step in the right direction that our MD has eventually come out and to be seen to stick up for our Club and supporters.
It has been long overdue with the comments against the BBC, but it has to be more hard hitting by specifically mentioning actual players of other clubs, who have committed serious foul play, but deemed not worthy of exposure to either the BBC’s “ highlights”, or indeed that being not considered by the Compliance Officer.
Who submits incidents to the CO?
The Compliance Officer is known, but who are the individuals who make up this 3 Referee Panel.
We as a Club should be resolute in our pursuit of transparency , fairness, and 100 % truthfulness,from the CO and her 3 cohorts.
We must not let this minority dictate to our club going forward.

I think Stewart presents a very articulate and responsible argument about the BBC.I would love to see him debate on sportscene with these senior bbc managers the unfair treatment we receive.Show them the doctored interviews from McCoist time and hit them with all the examples he has in his file.it would be interesting to see if they had the bottle to do it and see who these faceless managers are.

Good to know he's got a file.

Back