Stick with Gerrard

Big moments for me. September and the game against them. Both teams had taken full points, we were at home and had the chance to not only beat them, but apply early pressure.

The manager got his tactics and team selection horribly wrong, the players failed to turn up and we missed an opportunity as we were beaten 2-0.

The following week they went to Hamilton and struggled. It could have been a different outcome had we beaten them. Pressure would have been on Lennon.

They drew with Hibs then lost to Livingston. We were given another chance at putting pressure on them and what happened, we went to Tynecastle, turned in a shocking performance and dropped two points.

They never looked back and went on a winning run until we beat them on the 29th December. During their run we collapsed at Pittodrie after leading by two goals. That game should have been out of sight by half time but we sprayed the ball about at 1 and 2 nil like we were 5-0 up with 5 minutes remaining in the clock.

The first away match after beating the bheggars, in a great position and we collapse yet again - from a winning position.

The rest is history. Massive opportunities and we bottled every single one of them. Lennon hasn't felt pressure, we've not put up a title fight. He's had an easy ride. They have put together a run but in the same time we've been leading on three occasions to then drop 8 points.

Dont forget to regarding the 2-2 Aberdeen game, denied a stone wall penalty with a few mins to go along with Cosgrove having 5 assaults in the first 25 mins. 2 points better off.

Aberdeen 0-0 at Home. Ojo smashed Arfield in the face should of saw red along with Cosgrove who got away with a dozen blatant bookable offences. Dallas does his job correctly we pick up another 2 extra points. That's 4 so far.

Killie away. Their equaliser a blatant handball should NEVER of stood. We score a perfectly good goal at 1-1 along with various other shocking decisions of blatant cheating. 3 points more better off we should be.

That's 7 in total at least. We should be 5 behind with a game in hand.

As chronic as Tynecastle and Sunday was this is a Major factor in all of this.

Also if you add into it the downright cheating in the Hamilton game where they shouldn't have picked up 3 points it would be closer if it was refereed to an equal level.

Not excusing some performances but don't tell me this isn't a factor.

A lot of people completely ignoring the fact that without Gerrard, we don't attract players like Defoe, Aribo, Kent, Barisic, Hagi, Goldson and Helander. Don't care if the Uber staunch are saying we'd still get guys who want to come to us just because we are Rangers. Naw, just naw. Not of the calibre we need if we are going to win titles.

We aren't the alluring prospect we once were and right now our biggest selling point is Gerrard and co. Not to mention the board have poured a %^*&-tonne of money into coaches and medical staff etc. Our board won't sack him, even if he fails to get a trophy this year. They'll give him next season at the very least. Unless he walks of course.

We haven’t went backwards but the simple fact of the matter is - out of the title race by January AGAIN. So there’s not much in the way of progress where we really need it, and simply comparing the points tallies between and last season isn’t a good barometer.

It's not as simple as that though is it, no matter how many capital letters you use.

Progress this season is undeniable, however no matter how much better we are doing this season the Tims are doing even better. I hate to admit it but their form has been exceptional. Any other normal season and us and them would be neck and neck.

They have dropped points in only 3 of their 28 games played, that's form as good as their season under Rodgers. Even our title winning team of 2011 would be 9 points behind this celtic team.

That's why we're out of the title race AGAIN.

I am done with Gerrard and want him away end of the season unless something turns up such as a deep run in the EL,two wins v mentally challengeds or winning Scottish cup. He's had two seasons and we aren't going anywhere.

I don't rate his transfer record,He's wasted lots of dosh. Morelos,tav,Jack already here. A team full of just Gerrard buys would be pretty shoddy.

4-3-3 Flannigan Katic Goldson Polster/Arfield Aribo Kamara/ Kent Defoe Jones. That's hardly earth-shattering and must hold onto. Football isn't even that great either. Eck and Le Guen did well in Europe but it didn't cover their failings.

Had to read that a few times to actually believe what im seeing.
No doubt the crowds will dwindle towards the end of the season and after the summer Ibrox will be packed again for the start of the season.
We all know who these "fans" are.

It's not as simple as that though is it, no matter how many capital letters you use.

Progress this season is undeniable, however no matter how much better we are doing this season the Tims are doing even better. I hate to admit it but their form has been exceptional. Any other normal season and us and them would be neck and neck.

They have dropped points in only 3 of their 28 games played, that's form as good as their season under Rodgers. Even our title winning team of 2011 would be 9 points behind this celtic team.

That's why we're out of the title race AGAIN.

Yeah and our form was excellent too, it was good enough to stay with them until Christmas last season too so we’re capable of staying with them, just not for long enough and when we get nearer the business end. But you carry on pretending it’s just that they’re exceptional and pretend that is going from level to 12 adrift courtesy of dropped points against vs Hearts, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock and St Johnstone inside a the span of month and a half isn’t an utterly pathetic collapse and a clear indication we’re as mentally weak as we were last season.

At least I think this identical repeat shows that lack of progress, but maybe it’s not clear enough for the world’s greatest detective.

Yeah and our form was excellent too, it was good enough to stay with them until Christmas last season too so we’re capable of staying with them, just not for long enough and when we get nearer the business end. But you carry on pretending it’s just that they’re exceptional and pretend that is going from level to 12 adrift courtesy of dropped points against vs Hearts, Aberdeen, Kilmarnock and St Johnstone inside a the span of month and a half isn’t an utterly pathetic collapse and a clear indication we’re as mentally weak as we were last season.

At least I think this identical repeat shows that lack of progress, but maybe it’s not clear enough for the world’s greatest detective.

Again, everything isn't that simple even though it's clear you need to look at it that way to understand the situation.

Again, everything isn't that simple even though it's clear you need to look at it that way to understand the situation.

The exact same thing can be said about your assertion that “more points than last season = progress”.

And actually in the case of my argument, it really is that simple. Dropping all those points to that garbage in such a short space of time is pathetic, no matter how you or anyone else wants to dress it up.

Dont forget to regarding the 2-2 Aberdeen game, denied a stone wall penalty with a few mins to go along with Cosgrove having 5 assaults in the first 25 mins. 2 points better off.

Aberdeen 0-0 at Home. Ojo smashed Arfield in the face should of saw red along with Cosgrove who got away with a dozen blatant bookable offences. Dallas does his job correctly we pick up another 2 extra points. That's 4 so far.

Killie away. Their equaliser a blatant handball should NEVER of stood. We score a perfectly good goal at 1-1 along with various other shocking decisions of blatant cheating. 3 points more better off we should be.

That's 7 in total at least. We should be 5 behind with a game in hand.

As chronic as Tynecastle and Sunday was this is a Major factor in all of this.

Also if you add into it the downright cheating in the Hamilton game where they shouldn't have picked up 3 points it would be closer if it was refereed to an equal level.

Not excusing some performances but don't tell me this isn't a factor.

And you've just highlighted another weak point of our club - the inability to stand up and fight the blatant corruption in this country. Yet some still have their head in the sand RE: the board and dignified silence, building bridges.

There is no fight, no desire, no passion at any level. A lack of leadership at board room/PR level and at playing level - both on and off the park.

We are second best in every fucking department. Standards have slipped over the years and far too many are content with just shrugging their shoulders and moving on.

The also went to Kilmarnock and Hearts and won.

I mean McInnes with our resources not with a 4000 wage cap at Aberdeen,

I wouldn’t want him as a manager but he could beat the shite with the Resources we have .

The stats dont back that up.

1 point from Kilmarnock
1 point from Tynecastle

Against the dross if that's what you class the bottom 6 this season away from home the only ground he has picked up more points than Gerrard is Hamilton and that's because they have played 1 more game 17 points to 13.

Hearts put them out the league cup this season and in 2 years he hasn't won at Tynecastle. Kilmarnock there win was in the cup after extra time a draw in the league.

The only grounds Mcinnes has picked up more points than Gerrard in 2 seasons is Easter Road and Kilmarnock that is it.

He has 1 league win in 7 against us since Gerrard has taken over and the head to head record in all competitions is the same so hardly a measure of having Gerrards number. If he had Gerrards number he wouldn't be putting 10 men behind the ball and kicking everything that moves.

His budget isn’t Even 25% of ours and he regularly gets results against us so yes he does have Gerrards number.

The stats dont back that up.

1 point from Kilmarnock
1 point from Tynecastle

Against the dross if that's what you class the bottom 6 this season away from home the only ground he has picked up more points than Gerrard is Hamilton and that's because they have played 1 more game 17 points to 13.

Hearts put them out the league cup this season and in 2 years he hasn't won at Tynecastle. Kilmarnock there win was in the cup after extra time a draw in the league.

The only grounds Mcinnes has picked up more points than Gerrard in 2 seasons is Easter Road and Kilmarnock that is it.

Again McInnes is on a fraction of the budget we have .

I am done with Gerrard and want him away end of the season unless something turns up such as a deep run in the EL,two wins v mentally challengeds or winning Scottish cup. He's had two seasons and we aren't going anywhere.

I don't rate his transfer record,He's wasted lots of dosh. Morelos,tav,Jack already here. A team full of just Gerrard buys would be pretty shoddy.

4-3-3 Flannigan Katic Goldson Polster/Arfield Aribo Kamara/ Kent Defoe Jones. That's hardly earth-shattering and must hold onto. Football isn't even that great either. Eck and Le Guen did well in Europe but it didn't cover their failings.

Are you mental?

We went from being papped out by Progres to qualifying for the group stages two years on the trot and making it to the knockout stages this year. We've went from being pumped 5-0 off Celtic every other game to being able to go toe-to-toe with them whenever we face each other. We've also been beaten by an offside goal in the league cup final in that time as well.

Going nowhere but eh? :rolleyes:

See regardless of Lennon being a wee scumbag he's shown at this level he is a good manager with 2 different clubs. They're also 13 points better off at this stage last season so he's done something to make them better.

They didnt really play us off the pitch at Ibrox either we didnt show up and they still struggled to put us away needed a 93rd minute break away goal to finish us off.

That good he got sacked at Bolton and Hivs I he’s a brilliant manager.

Again McInnes is on a fraction of the budget we have .

You are very good at deflecting away from being incorrect. You said he would have won at St Johnstone on Sunday something he couldnt do against 9 men nearly 3 weeks ago. You said he's won at Tynecastle this season something he hasn't done and hes won at Kilmarnock which was a cup game.

And you've just highlighted another weak point of our club - the inability to stand up and fight the blatant corruption in this country. Yet some still have their head in the sand RE: the board and dignified silence, building bridges.

There is no fight, no desire, no passion at any level. A lack of leadership at board room/PR level and at playing level - both on and off the park.

We are second best in every fucking department. Standards have slipped over the years and far too many are content with just shrugging their shoulders and moving on.

It's Gerrard that's trying to bring them standards back. So what would you have us do? What's the way forward?

You are very good at deflecting away from being incorrect. You said he would have won at St Johnstone on Sunday something he couldnt do against 9 men nearly 3 weeks ago. You said he's won at Tynecastle this season something he hasn't done and hes won at Kilmarnock which was a cup game.

Your very good at not reading properly, If you go back instead of jumping on and bumping your gums in the last few pages of the thread you will see it was in response to someone saying Pep wouldn’t have won on Sunday ,

I never said a word about where he has or hasn’t won either I said with our resources he would easily beat the shite .

I am no McInnes fan but he can win games in Scotland .

From now to the end of the season will be his last big learning curve and this is where he must develop a horses for courses plan B, for me thats whats missing. Hes a young manager who played at the highest level trying to offer the very best, but in this league you must understand how to win ugly putting out a team that gets the job done as well. Im still with him, im hoping the penny drops and he becomes more flexible.

Before Ralph Hasenhuttl got the Southampton job these were the odds of who was favourite to replace Mark Hughes;
Sanchez Flores 7/2, Paolo Sousa 6/1, Sam Allardyce 10/1, Nigel Pearson 16/1, David Moyes 16/1, Gary Monk 20/1, Peter Bosz 20/1, Harry Redknapp 100/1.

This is a waste of time as Gerrard is going nowhere however all the names on that list are realistic apart from Allardyce. Are they the type of names Wilson would be looking at? Would they encourage us and get us as excited as when Gerrard came in, doubt it.

Edit - Leverkusen manager isn't realistic.

Last edited:
Your very good at not reading properly, If you go back instead of jumping on and bumping your gums in the last few pages of the thread you will see it was in response to someone saying Pep wouldn’t have won on Sunday ,

I never said a word about where he has or hasn’t won either I said with our resources he would easily beat the shite .

Tell us the way forward? What happens once we bin Gerrard? Who cares comes in and how do we fund it? What happens next season when the new man drops points? Does he go as well?

He can win games in Scotland based on what? they're sitting 4th in the table with 8 draws and 9 losses - a chunk of which BTW he gained by booting %^*& out of the opposition players, something that won't be allowed to go on at Rangers.

Tell us the way forward? What happens once we bin Gerrard? Who cares comes in and how do we fund it? What happens next season when the new man drops points? Does he go as well?

Way forward is if we don’t win anything this season he will struggle to see Christmas unless we are well ahead inthe league that is if he doesn’t jump at the first EPL job offered to him.

Way forward is if we don’t win anything this season he will struggle to see Christmas unless we are well ahead inthe league that is if he doesn’t jump at the first EPL job offered to him.

Yip. I get that. Then what? I get the impression you just want him gone. You've offered nothing about what happens after it. Again who do we go for and how's it funded?

He can win games in Scotland based on what? they're sitting 4th in the table with 8 draws and 9 losses - a chunk of which BTW he gained by booting %^*& out of the opposition players, something that won't be allowed to go on at Rangers.

Listen I am not turning this in to a McInnes thread as I don’t and never will want him as manager.

When the going gets tough sometimes you need to boot the shit out of other teams Souness and Walters teams did it on many an occasion.

Possession football on a tattie Field is never going to work .

Before Ralph Hasenhuttl got the Southampton job these were the odds of who was favourite to replace Mark Hughes;
Sanchez Flores 7/2, Paolo Sousa 6/1, Sam Allardyce 10/1, Nigel Pearson 16/1, David Moyes 16/1, Gary Monk 20/1, Peter Bosz 20/1, Harry Redknapp 100/1.

This is a waste of time as Gerrard is going nowhere however all the names on that list are realistic apart from Allardyce. Are they the type of names Wilson would be looking at? Would they encourage us and get us as excited as when Gerrard came in, doubt it.
Flores will demand a high wage, flopped at watford

Sousa is possible however given the teams he's managed they're all of much lower standard than us, and the few that aren't, he didn't last long at them. Not really a guy I'd trust in the 10iar season and that's before taking into consideration he has no experience in scottish football.

Pearson is struggling to get Watford out of relegation and have dropped points in their last 5 games. This is coming from mid table last season. Admittedly he hasn't been in the job long.

David moyes has been dog shite since Everton. When he was given a job with any sort of pressure (United) he was a disaster... And you're gonna give him the job for 10iar season where the pressure will be 100x higher than what he was under at United? Lol.

Garry monk I quite like - pressure is a concern but there's nothing against him to say he can or can't handle it.

Bosz - Don't know much about him but given his history in europe with Ajax and Dortmund suggests he can't do well under immense pressure

redknapp - you consider him realistic? come on. we may aswell go for poch.

If that's the best list of managers we can come up with to stop 10iar, we are fucked.

Listen I am not turning this in to a McInnes thread as I don’t and never will want him as manager.

When the going gets tough sometimes you need to boot the shit out of other teams Souness and Walters teams did it on many an occasion.

Possession football on a tattie Field is never going to work .
Are rangers gonna be allowed to boot the shit out of other teams?

:))

If the answer is no, and it is, then put an end to this shite.

Yip. I get that. Then what? I get the impression you just want him gone. You've offered nothing about what happens after it. Again who do we go for and how's it funded?

I don’t want him gone but if he wins nothing this season how long do we persevere?

If he does go we sell Morelos and anyone else we can get a decent fee for and start again with an experienced manager,

We have a decent core of a squad but everyone of them is replaceable.

Stick with Gerrard , stick with same formation and tactics. Nothing will change. People will use the line young manager still learning , which he is but how long is learning?

If he doesn't change his tactics and formations in games where we are struggling then he will lose more and draw more. A good manager changes things as they can see what is happening before it happens. So he has to learn this fast if he doesn't then we will saying all of this next year again.

Also has to learn if someone isn't playing well regardless of their transfer value, captaincy, fan favourites then they should be dropped.

The form this year has been shocking, however Celtics form the whole season has unfortunately been far better than ours, I hope it is just a fluke and doesn't carry onto next season as then we should be worried.

His European run in both seasons has been fantastic and cant fault as he got good results and taken us to last 32 in Europa league against tough opponents.

With all this said if we got rid of Steven Gerrard who would we replace him with?

Flores will demand a high wage.

Sousa is possible however given the teams he's managed they're all of much lower standard than us, and the few that aren't, he didn't last long at them. Not really a guy I'd trust in the 10iar season and that's before taking into consideration he has no experience in scottish football.

Pearson is struggling to get Watford out of relegation and have dropped points in their last 5 games. This is coming from mid table last season. Admittedly he hasn't been in the job long.

David moyes has been dog shite since Everton. When he was given a job with any sort of pressure (United) he was a disaster... And you're gonna give him the job for 10iar season where the pressure will be 100x higher than what he was under at United? Lol.

Garry monk I quite like - pressure is a concern but there's nothing against him to say he can or can't handle it.

Bosz - Don't know much about him but given his history in europe with Ajax and Dortmund suggests he can't do well under immense pressure

redknapp - you consider him realistic? come on.

If that's the best list of managers we can come up with to stop 10iar, we are fucked.
I'm not suggesting we go for these names, just showing the odds for the Southampton job when Ross Wilson was director of football for them.

He's now in charge or going to play a big part in who'll replace Gerrard whenever that may be, unless Wilson goes first of course.

I'm saying these names aren't exciting but apart from maybe a few left field choices and ex players etc. these may well be the types of names we'll be after. Redknapp excluded cause of age and like you said not realistic.

I don’t want him gone but if he wins nothing this season how long do we persevere?

If he does go we sell Morelos and anyone else we can get a decent fee for and start again with an experienced manager,

We have a decent core of a squad but everyone of them is replaceable.

If Morelos form doesn't pick up we get nothing like what we hoped for. The team struggles the rest of the season it affects the value of our squad. Barasic and Kamara have a good euro's so their stock will improve. Do we sell Morelos on the cheap and punt the 2 I've mentioned?

I always believed it would take at least 3 transfer windows for SG to turn us around. At least 3. This is probably the first half season( post winter break) where we have underperformed under SG. He deserves another season.

I'm not suggesting we go for these names, just showing the odds for the Southampton job when Ross Wilson was director of football for them.

He's now in charge or going to play a big part in who'll replace Gerrard whenever that may be, unless Wilson goes first of course.

I'm saying these names aren't exciting but apart from maybe a few left field choices and ex players etc. these may well be the types of names we'll be after. Redknapp excluded cause of age and like you said not realistic.
Between those and Mcinnes, Harry Redknapp outside (which we can all agree is unrealistic for numerous reasons) I have to say I'd fancy Gerrard's chances of stopping 10iar much more than I fancy any of theirs.

Even harry is 50/50. We know he's a good manager but he hasn't done too well since spurs which could be a concern.

There is much to question Gerrard’s capabilities as a manager but there is no-one we could afford who could improve things, so we have to hope he can get the players motivated next season as it’s just not happened ever since the piggery victory.

We are definitely improving under Gerrard! He has brought back real pride and standing through our European runs! We’ve proved on 3 separate occasions now that we can beat Celtic and we should have won all four games we dropped points in since the break!

back Gerrard back the team and let’s focus more on our real enemies!

Between those and Mcinnes, Harry Redknapp outside (which we can all agree is unrealistic for numerous reasons) I have to say I'd fancy Gerrard's chances of stopping 10iar much more than I fancy any of theirs.

Even harry is 50/50. We know he's a good manager but he hasn't done too well since spurs which could be a concern.
The amount of time their squad has been together as a whole compared to ours is massive. They also have a manager who knows how to pick them up after a defeat no matter how difficult. He knows them inside out as well as he knows the league.

Hate them being the blueprint we have to follow but as difficult as it's been and likely going to get, we have to stick with our manager. He needs time, not a season and a half until everyone turns sour towards him but real time to mould this team into winners.

Genuinely believe if we win the Scottish Cup this season, we will win the league next season. We need a winning mentality more than the most expensive player (or manager) on the planet.

Genuine question to all those still on board with Gerrard..

If he continues to use this default formation and we continue to struggle.. would you still give him next season?

Genuine question to all those still on board with Gerrard..

If he continues to use this default formation and we continue to struggle.. would you still give him next season?
IF we continue to struggle for the rest of the season? I'll raise my concerns.

Do I think that's gonna happen? No, like last season, we'll come out of it and start firing on all cylinders - sadly when it's too late but there's nothing we can do about that now. What we're in now is a tiny slump, unfortunate it came at a cruicial time but every team goes through them.

IF we continue to struggle for the rest of the season? I'll raise my concerns.

Do I think that's gonna happen? No, like last season, we'll come out of it and start firing on all cylinders - sadly when it's too late but there's nothing we can do about that now.

Fair enough.

I genuinly wouldnt be surprised if this continued.

Purely down to having a manager that is either extremely stubborn or is blind to the fact that his favoured formation/set up isnt working.

Edit - Leverkusen manager isn't realistic.

Plenty sat on the fence when Gerrard was appointed. Many were delighted, many couldn't believe the appointment of a rookie after every thing we had been through.

Footballing icon, ex world class player, a name. Interesting to see how he gets on...

A rookie, only ever managed at under 18's, a massive gamble after Caixinha, Murty, McCall, Warburton. No experience of management, no honours...

Alex Neil will be on our next list. Knows Scottish football, managed in Scotland, won promotion with Norwich to the English Premiership. Obviously struggled in the EPL and now doing a great job at Preston - he was linked the last time around and I know my opinion back then.

There are managers out of work; Flores, Gracia, Hughes, Jardim, Silva, Kovac, Hughton, vanheazenbrouk, Schmidt, Letsch, Doll...

Solbakken, Thorup, Priske,
Philippe Clement, Rose, Petrescu... in work.

You can argue some aren't what we need, some are unrealistic, not good enough etc but end of the day, Gerrard will move on and Ross Wilson will have a list of replacements.

We need a Souness.

A lot of people completely ignoring the fact that without Gerrard, we don't attract players like Defoe, Aribo, Kent, Barisic, Hagi, Goldson and Helander. Don't care if the Uber staunch are saying we'd still get guys who want to come to us just because we are Rangers. Naw, just naw. Not of the calibre we need if we are going to win titles.

We aren't the alluring prospect we once were and right now our biggest selling point is Gerrard and co. Not to mention the board have poured a %^*&-tonne of money into coaches and medical staff etc. Our board won't sack him, even if he fails to get a trophy this year. They'll give him next season at the very least. Unless he walks of course.

I think that argument has validity only if we were winning things, but we aren't. You seem to be saying that without SG Rangers would be locked in perpetuity to a situation in which we play 2nd fiddle to the yahoos. Of course we wouldn't. We would need of course to identify a young, dynamic, ambitious manager who is tactically sophisticated, with motivational skills and who is willing to give youth a more prominent role than is currently the case.

Secondly, of those players you cited who came to Ibrox because of Gerrard, how many (Hagi hasn't been here long enough to pass judgement on) have been unequivocal successes on a consistent basis?

The gaffer isn't immune from criticism of course not but anyone wanting rid of Gerrard clearly isn't being objective, those same people ignore clear progress, what do you do when you stagnate? rip it up and start again! hell no! you back them and make reinforcements where needed.

A complete overhaul 18 months ago to where we are now is as good as it could have been, that much is clear, but perspective and patience is needed.

Ignoring progress & throwing toys out of pram because of a bad 7 week period is very much a short-sighted outlook.

All this talk over available/affordable managers is also quite embarrassing.

Last edited:
Plenty sat on the fence when Gerrard was appointed. Many were delighted, many couldn't believe the appointment of a rookie after every thing we had been through.

Footballing icon, ex world class player, a name. Interesting to see how he gets on...

A rookie, only ever managed at under 18's, a massive gamble after Caixinha, Murty, McCall, Warburton. No experience of management, no honours...

Alex Neil will be on our next list. Knows Scottish football, managed in Scotland, won promotion with Norwich to the English Premiership. Obviously struggled in the EPL and now doing a great job at Preston - he was linked the last time around and I know my opinion back then.

There are managers out of work; Flores, Gracia, Hughes, Jardim, Silva, Kovac, Hughton, vanheazenbrouk, Schmidt, Letsch, Doll...

Solbakken, Thorup, Priske,
Philippe Clement, Rose, Petrescu... in work.

You can argue some aren't what we need, some are unrealistic, not good enough etc but end of the day, Gerrard will move on and Ross Wilson will have a list of replacements.
Alex Neil is an interesting one and a good suggestion that slipped my mind.

Scottish, knows the league like you said. Not a name to get us jumping for joy but someone who'll more than likely be on our list and likely that lots also when either manager departs.

How long do we wait for this transformation he’s had the best part of 2 seasons and apart from Europe we are going backwards?

Disagree i think if you have a good look at our league position, no other team can touch us, regarding the points total up until now.
Excluding the soapdodgers, which could change if we get our act together.
We will not Surrender while S.Gs.in charge, so lets continue on our journey, and give the manager and team our continous loyal support, as always.As WATP. We will follow on.

Back