Stickers mocking the Ibrox disaster appear in Glasgow city centre.

Vile disgusting club with vile disgusting supporters...is it any surprise that they resort to subhuman shite like this?
In my opinion they deserve each other!

It's only taken them since the first game against them this season to report it.

These stickers have been about since September.

That second sticker looks like the college near townhead flats.

I believe this is an after match route for the scum green brigade. Always hear them on sat night if they have been at home.

Scum tramps.

There is a sickness in people who engage in this sort of stuff.

Ffsake don't they have jobs to keep them busy?

Last edited:
This isn’t a new thing, they had disgusting stickers printed years ago referencing the 66, clearly the Goon Brigade were behind it.

I was on jury duty at the High court after the 1-1 game in which Hill equalised, walking through town down that neck of the woods, the amount of poet graffiti was nauseating, countless references to us and also the 66.

Rhebel also reporting KAH stickers being put up too. Here’s how they’re being (to quote an MSP) being “even handed” about it.

Similarly styled stickers have also appeared with "KAH" on them, the Record understands this is an abbreviation of "Kill All Huns".

It's believed to be a play on the abbreviation KAI (Kill All Irish), used by Loyalists in Northern Ireland and daubed on Irish tricolours burnt during annual Battle of the Boyne celebrations.

[FONT=Open Sans, sans-serif]Timely of then to mention that as marching season approaches! FFS[/FONT]

Baffling. Never heard this before. Im calling bullshit.
It sounds nuts.
I have relatives from Ulster and I am sure most of them call themselves Irish on occasion, and whilst being British and Ulster people, they also embrace their Irishness.
Perhaps some of our Ulster Brethern can help us here, but this doesn't sound true.

I wonder if clyde phone in will have rab the rangers fan on to call it out having to explain to his 6 year old looking at it.....nah anything goes when it comes to them never highlighted on any media front the way we are. scumbags

Any SNP Councillors, MSPs or right on Yesser journos tweeting their disgust at this yet? Or are they waiting until they see the first Orange Walk of the summer before publicly pissing their pants?

It sounds nuts.
I have relatives from Ulster and I am sure most of them call themselves Irish on occasion, and whilst being British and Ulster people, they also embrace their Irishness.
Perhaps some of our Ulster Brethern can help us here, but this doesn't sound true.

We would never say kill all Irish! There was a famous gang in Rathcoole just outside Belfast called the KAI and maybe that's what they are referring to.

This isn’t a new thing, they had disgusting stickers printed years ago referencing the 66, clearly the Goon Brigade were behind it.

I was on jury duty at the High court after the 1-1 game in which Hill equalised, walking through town down that neck of the woods, the amount of poet graffiti was nauseating, countless references to us and also the 66.
Full of tramps and junkies down that way no surprises there

They only use the expression "kill all huns" because Loyalists say kill all Irish when celebrating the 12th.

Where do you start with that pish!
The "journalist" who wrote that is as bad as the scum who are leaving those stickers.It is as if he is justifying them,typical scum deflection.

Back