Stickers mocking the Ibrox disaster appear in Glasgow city centre.

Been to plenty of bonfires and loyalist events in Ulster.

The only time I've seen KAI in the past was years ago when it was mentioned on here when a similar news story made a similar claim. I wonder if it was the same journo.

Last edited:

The only time I've seen KIA in the past was years ago when it was mentioned on here when a similar news story made a similar claim. I wonder if it was the same journo.

I was thinking the same, a trialist poster kicking off because a flag said KAI and everyone told him it was the flag bearers name.

The only time I've seen KIA in the past was years ago when it was mentioned on here when a similar news story made a similar claim. I wonder if it was the same journo.

Good chance it was the same journo, I reckon.

Ora wonder if you've just got your letters mixed up, big chap?

Seriously though, you'd love to catch one of these bastards in the act of doing it.

Scumbags.

We will lord it like we should and remind the cunts who's on top, the 16-24 year olds of their scum support won't know whats hit them when we win 55.

Karma will be great, no excuses whatsoever about those stickers being put about. Horrible Bastards the lot of them.

I’m going to lose a lot of fb friends that’s for damn sure. After how they’ve rubbed it in since 2012? They won’t know what them.

Kill all Irish isn't something I've ever encountered in NI. You do get Kill all poets/ Kill all Huns.

As an aside, there's been a massive increase in these type of stickers and 'UC' graffiti in Glasgow lately. It's almost as if they are running scared of us putting them back in their place.

Filthy bstrds the lot of them. One of the main reasons I never clapped for McNeil. And I couldn’t understand anyone who did. I respect nothing they stand for. Plus he knew

Chief superintendent Patrick O'mentally challenged says he will deal with this as soon as they catch the sandcastle murderers.

The only time I've seen KAI in the past was years ago when it was mentioned on here when a similar news story made a similar claim. I wonder if it was the same journo.
The KAI where one of the many gangs here in Ulster during the 1970s and 80s from a well known housing estate(scheme) in North Belfast.
It's the only time I remember the term used here during the troubles and normally in reference to them.

The KAI where one of the many gangs here in Ulster during the 1970s and 80s from a well known housing estate(scheme) in North Belfast.
It's the only time I remember the term used here during the troubles and normally in reference to them.
There was a flute band called sons of kai the band were actually named after kai Johansson the former rangers player.

It was a flute band called sons of kai
Yes, most of the gang where members of the band, they reformed and done a few parades awhile back. All the old guys.
A lot of the band's in the 70s where started by lads who where in gangs together including the band that myself and other guys started. As you basically had to stay in your own area and it was a way of representing your community and loyalist culture.

A good friend of mine is a founder member of the Rathcoole Sons of Kai, and he confirmed to me years ago it was named after the local gang in Rathcoole (the Kai). They formed the gang after a breakaway from another gang in the Shore Road / York Street area called the Yeti, and got the name after some of them met Kai Johansson in Glasgow. The 'Kill All Irish' bullshit is exactly that, invented by the Irish News (no surprise there) to discredit Loyalism. I have never seen KAI written on any ROI flags (or any republican flag), or graffiti written anywhere (I have seen KAT and KAH written).
It has absolutely nothing to do with the Boyne celebrations. Neither has the story in the rag, but what do we expect, the scum disgracing themselves again but the media have to invent a lie to make out we are worse, and to stir up more hatred towards the Orange Order.

Last edited:
This vermin are just happy to deface our city.
We have all these stupid groups and MPs “calling out” anti-Irish/Catholic abuse when I genuinely only see it one way and it’s the exact opposite.
Even in Clarkston there is anti-Rangers graffiti over the place.

The sad thing about this is that scummy mentally challenged behaviour like this has become "normalised" in this bitter wee backwater.

When ever I see any of these scummy stickers I scrape or deface them, had a few arguments doing it but not one had the balls to actually stop me.

The sad thing about this is that scummy mentally challenged behaviour like this has become "normalised" in this bitter wee backwater.

That's the thing. Before the Green Brigade it was rare to see one of them mock the disaster.

Now, it seems more and more common.

Can you imagine similar stickers and signs appeared in Liverpool in regards to Hillsborough?

It would be a national outcry. Up here it's just a shrug of the shoulder.

That's the thing. Before the Green Brigade it was rare to see one of them mock the disaster.

Now, it seems more and more common.

Can you imagine similar stickers and signs appeared in Liverpool in regards to Hillsborough?

It would be a national outcry. Up here it's just a shrug of the shoulder.
Exactly mate.

It's against Rangers - so the authorities and the mhedia have no real interest in following up on it. Sick of it.

As you say, if same thing happened in a Liverpool it would be everywhere.

This must be second third generation of scum to be dragged up on our streets been going on for years GCC don't give a monkeys F.

I wonder if stickers with bare faced facts on would annoy the %^*& out of them, sadly we need to sink to their level to combat them our tut tut attitude has led to the mentally challengeds brazenness in my opinion, we have far more factual ammunition in comparison to their sick digs GLASGOW belongs to us. P.S only to cover their "tags" not promoting mindless vandalism.

meanwhile annie wells conservative msp was unavailable for comment.
she also didn't find it sinister that the media didn't ask her to comment on it.

Sick vermin. Who in their right mind sits down and thinks, let’s make funny stickers up about a national tragedy!! Then you remember it’s them who have no shame and your surprise gives way to the usual disgust.

I wonder if stickers with bare faced facts on would annoy the %^*& out of them, sadly we need to sink to their level to combat them our tut tut attitude has led to the mentally challengeds brazenness in my opinion, we have far more factual ammunition in comparison to their sick digs GLASGOW belongs to us. P.S only to cover their "tags" not promoting mindless vandalism.

We definitely need the get the message about them out in the open.
We need to be more proactive.

Vile stickers made by supporters of a vile football club. They are beyond contempt.

Back