Stickers mocking the Ibrox disaster appear in Glasgow city centre.

Sick vermin. Who in their right mind sits down and thinks, let’s make funny stickers up about a national tragedy!! Then you remember it’s them who have no shame and your surprise gives way to the usual disgust.
More to the point, which sick individual actually runs a company that will print these up?
Or can they be ordered online? Cant be that many places surely.

When their manager Neil Lennon does not appear from the tunnel for the minute's silence on the 40th anniversary of the Ibrox Disaster in 2011, it gives the low life the insidious approval to behave as they want in relation to the disaster. No Respect, No Dignity and No Compassion for the innocent dead and the bereaved.

egtjpy.jpg

More to the point, which sick individual actually runs a company that will print these up?

They don't , you get a bit of cheap sticker paper and then write something on it with a thick black pen , takes about 5 seconds to make and 5 seconds to put up.

Everyone should view @Nacho Novo thread on this topic.

Posted on another thread that
stickers mocking those Rangers supporters that lost their lives at Ibrox are depraved insults to every Bear that lived.

According to NN, it never gets reported. KAH daubed all over our town. 60,000 singing in support of the IRA backed by that terrorist loving, peadophile harbouring club's sound system.

The hatred from that lot has now become palpable.

This is why we all should support nacho who posts on here with his campaign of getting their graffiti and stickers removed .

stickers mocking those Rangers supporters that lost their lives at Ibrox are depraved insults to every Bear that lived.

According to NN, it never gets reported. KAH daubed all over our town. 60,000 singing in support of the IRA backed by that terrorist loving, peadophile harbouring club's sound system.

Cheers guys, I do my best, but one man cannot cover a whole city being my only downfall :confused: Personally I'd get the Union Bears to combat it and march through the main streets in Glasgow and for every Celtic/I.R.A./Haha 66 sticker they see should be covered up with stickers of Rangers or Ibrox.

Do not vandalise objects in town that have not been touched. If the council will not remove them, then the UB should be dealing with this, its in their structure as an ultras group to do so.

So, the impartial reporter partly justifies their scum behaviour by describing it, wrongly, as tit for tat behaviour by wrongly linking it to a gang who used KAI in memory of Kai Johansen.

How about you just do your job journo and condemn that rancid clubs support. They are scum. Sick in the head.

Kill all Irish isn't something I've ever encountered in NI. You do get Kill all poets/ Kill all Huns.

As an aside, there's been a massive increase in these type of stickers and 'UC' graffiti in Glasgow lately. It's almost as if they are running scared of us putting them back in their place.

And put them back in there place we will, it’s been a long time coming, but coming it is, we know it & that lot know it, 55 is on its way.

I would say we could retaliate with our own stickers saying "celtic. abusing children since 1966"
but that would make us as low life as them. Probably not a good idea.

Would be interesting to find this out and have the printing place posted all over social media.

The feeling is mutual. Get all your kids and grandkids along to boxing, mma classes.if the police won't protect them they have to be able to defend themselves.

This vermin are just happy to deface our city.
We have all these stupid groups and MPs “calling out” anti-Irish/Catholic abuse when I genuinely only see it one way and it’s the exact opposite.
Even in Clarkston there is anti-Rangers graffiti over the place.

There's a sure fire way to get rid of filth graffiti in the cheap, green place.

Wherever you see bhoys or 2012 rip etc, all you do is spray paint Torbett over said graffiti and the cleaners will be out in no time.

Back