Still Considering Skipping Tomorrow?

Alex Hunter

Official Ticketer
Now that a bit more time has passed I was curious as to the consensus on this.

In the immediate aftermath of Wednesday and what it means for our chances of success this season, I saw a lot of people talking about giving the game tomorrow a miss. Through just being sickened, in the main.

Curious as to how many of those feel the same now.

Admittedly I’m struggling for belief re: the title this season. Big time.

But I’ll be there.

I’m keeping a close eye on the weather forecast. If it looks like the flight back on the Sunday may be cancelled, we’ll have to give it a miss

Not sure to be honest as I am away all week with work might spend the time with my grandson but if I dont go will give my ST to a bear in the office.

Now that a bit more time has passed I was curious as to the consensus on this.

In the immediate aftermath of Wednesday and what it means for our chances of success this season, I saw a lot of people talking about giving the game tomorrow a miss. Through just being sickened, in the main.

Curious as to how many of those feel the same now.

Admittedly I’m struggling for belief re: the title this season. Big time.

But I’ll be there.
I'll be there.
More looking forward to having a few post match beers than the game itself.
It's difficult to come to terms with the fact that when push comes to shove we are backing a team that simply do not have that great will to win.

Hopefully we can get a decent performance.

if you don’t go tomorrow because Kilmarnock beat us on Wednesday that is not only childish but complete glory hunting at its finest. Anyone on here does that, give me a shout and I’ll find a loyal bear that would be over the moon to go and watch The Famous.
I don't blame anyone for not going. Honestly Wednesday truly sickened me.

You support your team through thick and thin. Aye, Wednesday was a sore one and I’m still hurting but at no point have I thought about not going on Saturday.

I started going to watch Rangers when John Greig was manager and I was at Ibrox every game, except the boycott season, as we came back up through the divisions. I’ve seen worse Rangers teams and endured worse seasons than this one, so I’m not going to let a defeat to Kilmarnock stop me going to support Rangers.

Anyone who says they aren’t going tomorrow because of Wednesday are nothing but a glory hunter. If you want to be there for the good times, you need to be there for the bad times.

Be there, the game on wed is gone , stevie will be judged on his and the teams performance on Saturday and Saturday alone,well maybe Sunday too :))

Will be a low crowd. I'm not up for sitting out in the cold to hear men moaning and groaning after five mins. Not for me

I’ll be there. Yes it’s about supporting the manager and players. But they come and go, overall I go to support the Rangers.

People have short memories, it wasn’t that long ago we were feeling fortunate to just have that option.

Now is the time to support our team.
More than ever we need to get behind the team and stay right up to the final whistle.
Being at Ibrox with 87 minutes played with huge spaces in the stands genuinely doesn’t help the team, anyone who think differently is at it.
Follow follow...

Yeah.Go on then. Might as well. Will be a poor atmosphere and if livi score first or we struggle it’ll turn poisonous.

I honestly don’t have the motivation or desire to go but I know I’ll still go and won’t enjoy it’s wether we win 1-0 or 5-0, thanks Rangers for ruining another weekend.

You should maybe give next Thursday a miss as well. It's a game against tough opposition and there's no guarantee of a win. Why bother?

Back