Still Considering Skipping Tomorrow?

hars69

Oh dear, again this site has so called supporters who are so different from the Bears i know personally.
Our bus will be full as usual, doubt there will be any of the "i can't be bothered" so called fans.
Really need to change the name of this site.
Follow Follow

Lesley

Won’t manage.:( Just because we've got a 25th wedding anniversary party tomorrow night, but daughter and grandson will be using our season tickets.

thewullster71

Ill be there. Sickener on Wednesday but we all need to pull together n keep backing the team. Easy when we are winning, THIS though is when the club needs us.

1914-18

If we were to lose every game between now and the end of the season I'll still be there every week, wont stop me having a right good old moan about the shit situation we are in at the moment, I'm a general moany lady's front bottom who hates getting beat

BF6

I’ll be there. I’m not going for entertainment I’m going to support my team. That being said I’m not looking forward to it and still absolutely gutted.

It will be interesting to see what kind of reaction we get tomorrow - I’ve lost count of how many times I’ve said that over the last few years.

SasaLoyal

Win, lose or draw I will be there. Taking my 4 year old for his first competitive game as well. Even if we’re rotten his excitement will get me through the 90 minutes

47blue

My anger has subsided a bit, but I am not looking forward to tomorrow. I have lost faith in these players.

DoubleWhopper

Official Ticketer
I wasn’t going anyway. I’m working. Glad my seat sub had already sold though.

And as for the following home league game....Hamilton on a Wednesday night. CBA with that.

ibroxbound

Anyone skipping Livi because they are scunnered and things are not going our way stay away Thursday too.
Probably skip the semi at Hampden if we beat Hearts. Fvck me, shoulder to shoulder we stand... if we are winning anyway.
Where's this entitlement came from? We are needed now more than ever and if we are throwing in the towel with 7 points the difference and 13 games to play.
I am as low as I have been all season but I will be there.
Let's not sugarcoat it
The difference is ten points at the moment.

iangrazza

What else am I going to do? And how often do we get a game at the proper football time of 3 o’clock on a Saturday?

colinwest

Lads, it’s a 3pm Saturday kick off. Technically we can still win 3 trophies this season. Bit of a long shot, but still...

Don’t want to keep bringing up “remember where we were 4/5 years ago” but we all said on this board in August 2012 we wouldn’t take things for granted like just going to watch our team.

Aye, it’s been a shite few weeks but we need to keep going, we’ve come a long way just to get to this point.

Spudgun

Doesn't really apply to you then mate.
Got to admit that on Thursday morning I was kind of glad that I had work on saturday - now I'm kind of gutted that I won't be making it.

Following us is certainly a roller--coaster of emotions.

GazzaG

Official Ticketer
Got to admit that on Thursday morning I was kind of glad that I had work on saturday - now I'm kind of gutted that I won't be making it.

Following us is certainly a roller--coaster of emotions.
I'm not exactly 'up for it' myself but missing it just isn't an option.

Ally Shuffle

Ill be there - and will sing my heart out, when the chips are down we need to unite as one. Team needs to know we are still behind them and hopefully they react!

Ronniemca

Terrible weather tomorrow .An unmotivated team playing turgid football against a side with 10 men behind the ball.What's not to like?.

SOB-WATP

Official Ticketer
Cant say I'm excited in the slightest but I'll be there.

Still cant believe we've now got 3 months of league football ahead with nothing to play for.

Depressing.

HerMajesty's11

I said on Wednesday night that's me for the season, I was so angry. Dont know if I can put up with this much more, that's the bheasts got 9 (and I couldn't care less about cup games)

I have calmed down a bit since midweek, but I'm still 50-50. :(

Ponientebear

Usually catch it in one of the bars over here or watch it on tv but will give it a miss tomorrow, got some painting to do and have to make sure it dries, seriously watching us at the moment is that bad.

Walter2

Heavy heart still, from midweek, but Will be there!, it's what we do, it's what makes us different and better,than ALL the rest, give us hope Rangers.

Ayrforce1

Let's not sugarcoat it
The difference is ten points at the moment.
Mate not sugar coating it at all, but it's possible. I have been around pro/semi-pro sport all my life and if I had sat in a dressing room and said we were out a competition with the above points/available points scenario someone would have cracked my jaw or blackened my eyes.

ibroxbound

Mate not sugar coating it at all, but it's possible. I have been around pro/semi-pro sport all my life and if I had sat in a dressing room and said we were out a competition with the above points/available points scenario someone would have cracked my jaw or blackened my eyes.
I'm sure you would also have been told that it's points in the bag that count.

sw26

Got a dentist appointment in the morning to get a couple of things done, going to Ibrox in the afternoon.

Expecting the morning to be the more enjoyable experience and the afternoon to be another turgid game against an ultra negative side.

Sm86

Hopefully all these people unwilling to go because of “the rain” and because of a dip in form (as frustrating as this is) don’t bother renewing next year and allow supporters that are on the waiting lists and are wanting to support the team every week can get the chance to get a ST.

It was only 2/3 weeks ago on here we had lengthy threads with people wanting to expand the stadium, and complaining about external companies selling “holiday packages” for games against them. I’m as frustrated as the next fan about the way this last month has went but I dont think throwing the towel in and not showing up is needed to make the players/manager aware we are disappointed. I think they know.

Brian Laudrup

Official Ticketer
Remember what happened 8 years ago today and the only good thing to come out of it was it brought us fans closer together so for that reason we must rally round the team and get our arses to Ibrox tomorrow and support our team