Still Considering Skipping Tomorrow?

Lads, it’s a 3pm Saturday kick off. Technically we can still win 3 trophies this season. Bit of a long shot, but still...

Don’t want to keep bringing up “remember where we were 4/5 years ago” but we all said on this board in August 2012 we wouldn’t take things for granted like just going to watch our team.

Aye, it’s been a shite few weeks but we need to keep going, we’ve come a long way just to get to this point.

Doesn't really apply to you then mate.
Got to admit that on Thursday morning I was kind of glad that I had work on saturday - now I'm kind of gutted that I won't be making it.

Following us is certainly a roller--coaster of emotions.

Got to admit that on Thursday morning I was kind of glad that I had work on saturday - now I'm kind of gutted that I won't be making it.

Following us is certainly a roller--coaster of emotions.
I'm not exactly 'up for it' myself but missing it just isn't an option.

Ill be there - and will sing my heart out, when the chips are down we need to unite as one. Team needs to know we are still behind them and hopefully they react!

Terrible weather tomorrow .An unmotivated team playing turgid football against a side with 10 men behind the ball.What's not to like?.

Cant say I'm excited in the slightest but I'll be there.

Still cant believe we've now got 3 months of league football ahead with nothing to play for.

Depressing.

I said on Wednesday night that's me for the season, I was so angry. Dont know if I can put up with this much more, that's the bheasts got 9 (and I couldn't care less about cup games)

I have calmed down a bit since midweek, but I'm still 50-50. :(

Usually catch it in one of the bars over here or watch it on tv but will give it a miss tomorrow, got some painting to do and have to make sure it dries, seriously watching us at the moment is that bad.

Heavy heart still, from midweek, but Will be there!, it's what we do, it's what makes us different and better,than ALL the rest, give us hope rangers.

Let's not sugarcoat it
The difference is ten points at the moment.

Mate not sugar coating it at all, but it's possible. I have been around pro/semi-pro sport all my life and if I had sat in a dressing room and said we were out a competition with the above points/available points scenario someone would have cracked my jaw or blackened my eyes.

Mate not sugar coating it at all, but it's possible. I have been around pro/semi-pro sport all my life and if I had sat in a dressing room and said we were out a competition with the above points/available points scenario someone would have cracked my jaw or blackened my eyes.
I'm sure you would also have been told that it's points in the bag that count.

Got a dentist appointment in the morning to get a couple of things done, going to Ibrox in the afternoon.

Expecting the morning to be the more enjoyable experience and the afternoon to be another turgid game against an ultra negative side.

Hopefully all these people unwilling to go because of “the rain” and because of a dip in form (as frustrating as this is) don’t bother renewing next year and allow supporters that are on the waiting lists and are wanting to support the team every week can get the chance to get a ST.

It was only 2/3 weeks ago on here we had lengthy threads with people wanting to expand the stadium, and complaining about external companies selling “holiday packages” for games against them. I’m as frustrated as the next fan about the way this last month has went but I dont think throwing the towel in and not showing up is needed to make the players/manager aware we are disappointed. I think they know.

Remember what happened 8 years ago today and the only good thing to come out of it was it brought us fans closer together so for that reason we must rally round the team and get our arses to Ibrox tomorrow and support our team

they dont deserve our support with the shite they have been serving up recently. but I applaud those fans who still have the stomach for it

Some spoilt wee lassies in our support. Hopefully these tantrums reduce the waiting times for folk waiting on season tickets coming up.
Spoilt with what exactly we have sh@t the bed every chance we get of some sort of silverware

We as a support have been to hell and back.The result on Wednesday was a kick in the guts,on top of a media who hate us and a Sfa run by Lawell.Then we have a situation where we dont know whether we can buy our own club merchandise because one man has decided to make it his agenda to make it as difficult as possible for us to do so.But our strength is our support,waiting lists for season tickets,filling away grounds and thousands of us travelling all over europe.Get out support the team and dont let the bastards grind us down.WATP

I'll be there but dreading the reaction to the first mis-placed pass.

Just need to battle through it for a win then move on to Thursday.

if you don’t go tomorrow because Kilmarnock beat us on Wednesday that is not only childish but complete glory hunting at its finest. Anyone on here does that, give me a shout and I’ll find a loyal bear that would be over the moon to go and watch The Famous.
Surely if they where that loyal they’d already have a ticket for Saturday ?

Jeez when did the rise of the super fan appear? So some people are scunnered and want to show their dislike, by not going, but according to you they're spoilt wee lassies, who should give up their ST, grow up m8
It’s not about being a super fan it’s about supporting your team through thick and thin.

I'll be out of my bed early to be on the bus at 7.30, will get home around 1030...never crossed my mind to miss it

Will still be there, deflated? Yes, but hopefully we see a reaction this time because I can see Ibrox being toxic if the players aren’t putting the effort in

If anyone is not going they should use Seatsub and let someone else go in their place. I have just had a look online to see if any seats were available and there was none.

I’ll be there with my dad, 3 points and a convincing win is what’s required after Wednesday.

Would lift the squads mood and ours too, but three points is essential.

I'll go.
But I can now be calm and take it all in without any blood pressure problems. It is what it is now.

After dropping 8 points in our last 3 league games, if you think I'm still going to go to Ibrox on Saturday in the pishing rain to watch The Famous, you'd be bloody right!!!

Back