Still Considering Skipping Tomorrow?

Uncle Albert

If the players had come back in January with the same attitude as the fans the league wouldn't be over.

Never forget who's paying and who's getting paid in this relationship.

Mbt79

Going, and looking forward to it. Optimism is seeping back somehow.

Let's get behind them and hope the team don't chuck it again. Need to get ourselves sorted out for europe and the cup game now.

LittleGer

There's fans on here that are disappointed about boats being cancelled and having to take alternate options to get over, respect to them.

themightyi

Official Ticketer
Still fucked off and annoyed about Wednesday but I’ll be there.

Got absolutely no motivation with they way I’m feeling but there’s no point only turning up when things are going well.

Barrymoped

Still fucked off and annoyed about Wednesday but I’ll be there.

Got absolutely no motivation with they way I’m feeling but there’s no point only turning up when things are going well.
This is absolutely how I feel as well. The predicted monsoon conditions all afternoon don’t help with the motivation either!

RandyMac

I’ll be honest, I offered my ticket up for free to quite a few people and no one took me up on it. Haven’t missed a home game all season but this one feels like a chore. I don’t have a good feeling about it all but I don’t like seeing a ticket go to waste so I will be there.

yosser hughes

im gonna be honest here, im going to be dragging myself out the house to go today ,i really cannot work up any appetite at all for this game,wednesday night really knocked me for 6, ive been watching our clubs for decades now and saw some real poor times as well as our better ones,but i cant remember ever being so low and lethargic about watching us as i have felt these past couple of days,looking out the window at the weather is only giving me a greater incentive to stay in and watch in the house, but come kick off time i will be in my seat,i only hope our team give us something back today ,if only to pick me up and out of the malaise ive had ,you owe me big time today Rangers ,just get out there and show me you care

CupGoalie

Now more than ever the team and club need us. We stand strong through the tough times, that's what makes us Rangers. Too many are far too quick to succumb to the divide and conquer mob.

Official Ticketer
Full bus of 50 coming from Inverness, of course. Two other RSC buses at the stop at Perth too.

yosser hughes

right thats me off out the door now, once over the threshold there"s no going back, couple jars beforehand and hopefully the world looks a bit brighter come 4.45

Bigbluebear1971

I’ll be honest, I offered my ticket up for free to quite a few people and no one took me up on it. Haven’t missed a home game all season but this one feels like a chore. I don’t have a good feeling about it all but I don’t like seeing a ticket go to waste so I will be there.
Such a martyr.

Diego Maradona

Official Ticketer
I’ve just stood watching my nephews game for past 2 hours. It’s fucking freezing out there.

Home for a heat then off to Ibrox

LittleGer

Question now is who will turn up on Sunday. I will be there, but based in Glasgow so less of an issue. Respect to all that travel from far.

Treble Kings

Now more than ever the team and club need us. We stand strong through the tough times, that's what makes us Rangers. Too many are far too quick to succumb to the divide and conquer mob.

Jesus Wept, do you have Box Sets of Songs of Praise, Highway to Heaven and binders of People's Friend?

CupGoalie

Jesus Wept, do you have Box Sets of Songs of Praise, Highway to Heaven and binders of People's Friend?

None of the above. It's a Protestant hymn (I'm not even religious but I had a strong upbringing in Boys Brigade) this was played at my father's funeral, and it's the tune of a Gers song. It's fitting and the message is solid

Treble Kings

None of the above. It's a Protestant hymn (I'm not even religious but I had a strong upbringing in Boys Brigade) this was played at my father's funeral, and it's the tune of a Gers song. It's fitting and the message is solid

Be that as it may, and I'm ex BB myself (1st Renfrew), but it's a load of shite, mate.
Sorry..

rinosprayer

If you are struggling to face it at 16 wait until you get to my age chief :oops:

You should still have your youthful energy about you until your 20s at least

Claiming he is burnt out by the two games a week, samey-ness of the approach, poor refereeing and vitriol in the stands.

On the upside, the wee man went to the Athletics yesterday and will be coming along. Staunch points for him!

change consent