Still Considering Skipping Tomorrow?

Will be there but can't say I'm looking forward to it much.
Hopefully we can score an early goal to boost the atmosphere.

I'll never skip a game.

I'm not remotely excited about it or looking forward to it, but I won't miss it.

Now that a bit more time has passed I was curious as to the consensus on this.

In the immediate aftermath of Wednesday and what it means for our chances of success this season, I saw a lot of people talking about giving the game tomorrow a miss. Through just being sickened, in the main.

Curious as to how many of those feel the same now.

Admittedly I’m struggling for belief re: the title this season. Big time.

But I’ll be there.
In it for the long haul :))

I travel up in a car of four,One of the boys has got a genuine family commitment another has an art display at the kelvingrove and the third has just completely thrown in the towel,I don't drink and I am not traveling up to wander around in the pouring rain for an hour and a half just to show my loyalty,
There are two supporters buses go through my local town but they arrive at Ibrox far too early for me which means even more wandering about aimlessly so unless I wake up tomorrow morning and say phuk I'm going to the game then I'll not be there.

If anyone is not going they should use Seatsub and let someone else go in their place. I have just had a look online to see if any seats were available and there was none.

There are loads available, look again. Edited, not 'loads' but a lot of areas available including Bar72.

We as a support turned up week after week after dropping points week after week, why would fans stop going now.

The people on social media after Wednesday night saying they won't be going are doing that for attention.

We as a support turned up week after week after dropping points week after week, why would fans stop going now.

The people on social media after Wednesday night saying they won't be going are doing that for attention.
Of course, we turned up in our droves for the likes of Brechin et al, the notion of throwing in the towel is mentally challenged like in my honest opinion.

In the immediate aftermath of Wednesday and what it means for our chances of success this season, I saw a lot of people talking about giving the game tomorrow a miss. Through just being sickened, in the main.

But I’ll be there.
I’ll be there . Up the road from Weston-super-Mare to see the Rangers

I couldn't make tomorrow before Wednesday night, but someone is taking my ticket....however if I was able to make the game, I would definitely be leaning towards patching the game.

I’ll be there.

It’s more of a choir feeling then excitement feeling though as we’ve totally bottled the league.

Late Wednesday night/early Thursday morning I had absolutely no interest in going
But follow, follow, its what we do, I will be there

I am really hopeful for some changes to the team and really hoping Livingston don’t score first or atmosphere could be a wee bit bumpy

Tht

But I’ll be there.

Our loyalty isn’t based on how successful we are. If Rangers are playing then true supporters will be there.
This is the same for all clubs, Arbroath Aberdeen or Alloa.
We choose our team and support it, end of

I’ll be going , because that’s what I do.
In this corrupt country, I’m not as bothered as I used to be about whether we win.
I’m now conditioned to us not being allowed to win anything for the foreseeable future.

But I’ll be there.
Always mate I sat through far worse times than this

My daughter is missing her first home game of the tomorrow.

Very dissapointed that she's going out with her pals instead.

However, it means I can take my bird (no pics), and have a few pre match bevvies instead. Every cloud, eh?

I always go, win, lose or draw.

Gerrard talking about the players having a weak mentality. A lot of the fans have a weak mentality also after looking at this.
I really think it'll be the younger fans still sticking by the team. No doubt they'll be a few folk not going tomorrow. I believe that people should realise that we as a club are still getting back to our level.

At the end of the day a "supporter" supports their team through thick and thin.

But I’ll be there.
get a grip it's Rangers ffs i will be going to watch my team

I really think it'll be the younger fans still sticking by the team. No doubt they'll be a few folk not going tomorrow. I believe that people should realise that we as a club are still getting back to our level.
Absolutely agree with this. People need to realise that we don't have the squads we used to. It's not going to help the players either, walking out empty seats at Ibrox.

I will be going Saturday as there’s nothing to think about after Wednesday. We do what we do and follow the gers through thick and thin. Cmon the gers lets get back on track.

Nervous about how the team will cope tomorrow with a sat in Livingstone and a quiet / critical crowd. But I will be there hoping against hope for an Aberdeen win elsewhere!

I’m flying back from holiday tonight and will be there.
Thought I could trust you lot to take care of results while I was gone but clearly not :rolleyes:

But I’ll be there.
I will be there tomorrow even although like everyone else I am disappointed not just by Wednesday but every game that we have played since the Winter break for apart from the second half against Hibs we have come nowhere near the level of performance that we showed in December for instance and hopefully we can get back to the December levels again ,for let's remember these are the same players who won at parkhead , Easter road and Fir park.
So yes I will be there although one of my concerns is how the crowd reacts for although they are great when we are winning , they can give the players a hard time if they make a few early errors , so we need the team to be at their best and the crowd

My daughter is missing her first home game of the tomorrow.

Very dissapointed that she's going out with her pals instead.

However, it means I can take my bird (no pics), and have a few pre match bevvies instead. Every cloud, eh?

Might have to upgrade it if your daughter is a kids ST.

Just a heads up as they are taking people’s ST off them if they don’t.

20 of us in La Fiorentina before tomorrow's game, celebrating the 67th birthday of the oldest member of our regular home game group and then a wee party for him in the Grapes after the game.

There may be over 40 years between the youngest and the oldest in our group, but we'll all always be there every week, no matter what.

It's what supporting a team is all about.

i will be there but for the first time
this season i'm not so up for it,
february, storm coming, very little chance of winning league
we better score 3,4 or 5 goals tomorrow or
I can see the crowds dropping dramatically

At the end of the day a "supporter" supports their team through thick and thin.

Don't think it's an age thing with who goes and who doesn't mate.

I know plenty of Bears in their 50s and 60s, in our supporters club, who've barely missed a game in years, domestically or in Europe.

Missing a game because you can't be arsed or are in the huff. What even is that??!!

Maybe football or competitive sport isn't for some people.

Well mate, you certainly know what "Follow Follow" is all about.

Even though you're down south most of the time, it doesn't stop you going home and away every week.

the way this place exploded the other night with wingers was crazy, even after nightmare games I wouldn't dream of missing the next because I was in a "huff".

I'm going. On the 10:09 train from Crewe. I'm hoping it's on time, this time, and not cancelled from Preston, as happened v Sheep 2 weeks ago.

Back