Still Considering Skipping Tomorrow?

if you don’t go tomorrow because Kilmarnock beat us on Wednesday that is not only childish but complete glory hunting at its finest. Anyone on here does that, give me a shout and I’ll find a loyal bear that would be over the moon to go and watch The Famous.
Agreed we support our team through thick and thin.

Weather looks horrendous and I fear the game will be too. I actually can’t see us getting all 3 Pts now, I think their heads have gone and their arses are inside out!

Some spoilt wee lassies in our support. Hopefully these tantrums reduce the waiting times for folk waiting on season tickets coming up.
With performances like those from post winter break, there won’t be a waiting list very very quickly!

Not everyone can afford season tickets or they may have work commitments that stops them from getting one or maybe they live too far away? Could have wagered my house on someone making a smart arse comment.
How’s it a smart arsed comment ?? The points you raise are valid however you’re calling these guys loyal against season ticket holders strange .

Weather looks horrendous and I fear the game will be too. I actually can’t see us getting all 3 Pts now, I think their heads have gone and their arses are inside out!

I disagree,I think we'll see a positive reaction to the criticism they rightly deserved this week,I'm going for a 3-0 or better score.

I know the Ibrox atmosphere is mince most of the time, but today I think will be the worse in a long time.

I'll be there but can see it far enough, not up for it at all, Wednesday has put me on a complete downer.

EasyJet have cancelled 234 flights today, and the weathers forecast to be worse tomorrow so I’m out.
RTV for me today

I’ll still be there. Never have “chucked it” although this feels very much like a chore game if truth be told

Even if the sheep were to miraculously win tomorrow, it wouldn’t even get me excited as I know we can’t put a run of games together

I was so dIsappointed on Wednesday I down graded my RTV sub from Unlimited to Standard the next morning. I’ll still watch the games this season but not live. Admittedly the decision was as much because of shit quality I get from RTV over here but nevertheless I don’t think I would have made the move if we were still in with a chance of winning the title.

I’ve honest not felt as sick since admin as I do right now that we’ve chucked the league away. I was convinced it was ours after the piggery

Aye, we're spoilt with so much f#cking success over the last 9 years, ffs..

Spoilt in other aspects of their life. The type of people who have never been told no.

Uber staunch when things are going well, but thinking "I'll just give it a miss until next season" now it's gone to shit.

As I get older (now mid 50s) I love going to Ibrox more than ever - probably appreciating it the way you don’t when younger.
Like many of the darker days of the past our team need our support more than ever after bad results.

I will be there as usual.
My routine wont change, scunnered with recent results/performances which in turn has left me feeling a tad empty.

That said, i will turn up, I only hope the players do the same.

I'll be there but can see it far enough.... like a mirror image of last season.
Only concillation I'll get a few beers with my 3Judges loyal before hand.

Will be there with daughter might even take my son aswell and get myself a ticket outside the ground imagine will be plenty available,this could be one of the most important games of The season moving forward,dread to think what not taking all 3 points would do to the team and fans alike.Hopinging and expecting a massive response after Wednesday nights calamity

If the players had come back in January with the same attitude as the fans the league wouldn't be over.

Never forget who's paying and who's getting paid in this relationship.

Going, and looking forward to it. Optimism is seeping back somehow.

Let's get behind them and hope the team don't chuck it again. Need to get ourselves sorted out for europe and the cup game now.

There's fans on here that are disappointed about boats being cancelled and having to take alternate options to get over, respect to them.

Still fucked off and annoyed about Wednesday but I’ll be there.

Got absolutely no motivation with they way I’m feeling but there’s no point only turning up when things are going well.

Still fucked off and annoyed about Wednesday but I’ll be there.

Got absolutely no motivation with they way I’m feeling but there’s no point only turning up when things are going well.
This is absolutely how I feel as well. The predicted monsoon conditions all afternoon don’t help with the motivation either!

I’ll be honest, I offered my ticket up for free to quite a few people and no one took me up on it. Haven’t missed a home game all season but this one feels like a chore. I don’t have a good feeling about it all but I don’t like seeing a ticket go to waste so I will be there.

im gonna be honest here, im going to be dragging myself out the house to go today ,i really cannot work up any appetite at all for this game,wednesday night really knocked me for 6, ive been watching our clubs for decades now and saw some real poor times as well as our better ones,but i cant remember ever being so low and lethargic about watching us as i have felt these past couple of days,looking out the window at the weather is only giving me a greater incentive to stay in and watch in the house, but come kick off time i will be in my seat,i only hope our team give us something back today ,if only to pick me up and out of the malaise ive had ,you owe me big time today rangers ,just get out there and show me you care

Now more than ever the team and club need us. We stand strong through the tough times, that's what makes us Rangers. Too many are far too quick to succumb to the divide and conquer mob.

Full bus of 50 coming from Inverness, of course. Two other RSC buses at the stop at Perth too.

right thats me off out the door now, once over the threshold there"s no going back, couple jars beforehand and hopefully the world looks a bit brighter come 4.45

I’ll be honest, I offered my ticket up for free to quite a few people and no one took me up on it. Haven’t missed a home game all season but this one feels like a chore. I don’t have a good feeling about it all but I don’t like seeing a ticket go to waste so I will be there.
Such a martyr.

I’ve just stood watching my nephews game for past 2 hours. It’s fucking freezing out there.

Home for a heat then off to Ibrox

Question now is who will turn up on Sunday. I will be there, but based in Glasgow so less of an issue. Respect to all that travel from far.

Now more than ever the team and club need us. We stand strong through the tough times, that's what makes us Rangers. Too many are far too quick to succumb to the divide and conquer mob.

Jesus Wept, do you have Box Sets of Songs of Praise, Highway to Heaven and binders of People's Friend?

Jesus Wept, do you have Box Sets of Songs of Praise, Highway to Heaven and binders of People's Friend?

None of the above. It's a Protestant hymn (I'm not even religious but I had a strong upbringing in Boys Brigade) this was played at my father's funeral, and it's the tune of a Gers song. It's fitting and the message is solid

None of the above. It's a Protestant hymn (I'm not even religious but I had a strong upbringing in Boys Brigade) this was played at my father's funeral, and it's the tune of a Gers song. It's fitting and the message is solid

Be that as it may, and I'm ex BB myself (1st Renfrew), but it's a load of shite, mate.
Sorry..

Back