Still No News Of The League Cup Semi Final Details?

Apparently they need to speak to the police first as they have a say. The bigger games with more potential trouble will be the Sunday though unfortunately. I’d expect the tramps to be Saturday evening and we’ll be Sunday lunchtime no doubt.

Unbelievable amateur scum running the game here having to wait for celtic permission to tell us we're playing on Sunday.Cos that's what's going to happen.

Would prefer our game to be on the Sunday- would actually prefer to be informed of ticket allocation in the next week rather than 7-10 days before the game

Last Saturday cup semi final at Hampden was St Mirren in Scottish cup in 2009, won 3-0.

Rest have either been midweek or Sunday since.

Would love it to be the Saturday but fully expecting to be Sunday.

Anyone have any idea when the dates for the Hibs semi final will be released?
I asked the same question in a thread yesterday. They normally release the details a couple of days after the draw, but here we are, 5 days later and still none the wiser.

I asked the same question in a thread yesterday. They normally release the details a couple of days after the draw, but here we are, 5 days later and still none the wiser.
Yer just noticed there was another thread for this

Probably a delay because I’d fully expect Premier to be requesting a later kick off time for Rangers vs Hibs

5.30pm on a Saturday would be ideal

Back