Still Plenty Of Tickets Left For Midtjylland

R-M

Tie is far from over we can’t give them any encouragement. Hopefully a full house by Thursday.

Blue Skies At Night

What time does the TO open? I'll head over in the morning to pick mine up. Sick being a paranoid wreck wondering if the postie's going to deliver.

Rt. Hon. Bearman

I'm not going to tempt fate by saying the tie is over, but you can understand some Bears feeling that way and perhaps saving their cash for the final qualifying round.

stevie221

The manner and sheer entertainment value of Sunday’s win, I thought would have got the game sold out by now.
Exactly, it's only been one day. Also, with the number of folk on the waiting list for season tickets, and the fact that Thursday is meant to be a sunny and pleasant evening, I would be surprised if it wasn't 45k+.

I have suggested to the ticket office that for the thousands who have registered for the waiting list, activity per Rangers number in terms of ticket applications, RTV subscriptions etc. be taken into account. We've had Rangers numbers for at least 20 years now and people at the club can see the entries per number. Any quick sort of the database could prioritise loyalty. It's part of the reason the numbers were brought in at the start - and they also have family and address links to the primary number so they can cater for younger and newer fans too.

Every application, especially for lesser attended games, should count when it comes to the later games, after of course the ST holders, and CCCS folks.

ShieldsBear

I get the feeling most people think the tie is over, far from it.

It is still in the balance. If Midtjylland do manage an early goal it could become a bit dodgy.

It’s vital we sell as many tickets as possible and get behind the team.
They’re not going to beat us 0-3 at Ibrox. I’m still attending. Costing me 120 quid (trains, hotel, match ticket) before I’ve even left home so it’s understandable that some might be giving it a miss.

teddy_bears

How are you getting the tickets to show, when i click ticketing on the club website it says there's no home matches available

Butterbean

I got two tickets yesterday. The lassie serving me said at there were only a few hundred left. They must have released more season ticket holders seats who haven’t taken them up.

Moses McNeil

I get the feeling most people think the tie is over, far from it.

It is still in the balance. If Midtjylland do manage an early goal it could become a bit dodgy.

It’s vital we sell as many tickets as possible and get behind the team.
We’d need to lose 3-0 to get put out and I don’t see that happening.

Blue As

Official Ticketer
What time does the TO open? I'll head over in the morning to pick mine up. Sick being a paranoid wreck wondering if the postie's going to deliver.
Rangers Ticket Centre opening hours are Monday, Tuesday and Friday 9am until 5pm. Wednesday 10am until 5pm and Thursday 9am until 2.30pm, Saturday 10am until 2pm and closed Sunday.

Barrymoped

Tie is far from over we can’t give them any encouragement. Hopefully a full house by Thursday.
While it’s not over, it’s almost over. Losing 3-0 at home to a side we just stuck 4 past is a real stretch. Only a shocking attitude from our own team will be our downfall and I just can’t see our manager with his reputation for being extremely professional letting that type of complacency creep in.

If we get 45,000 I think that’s a very good crowd.

Superrangers

Yes, really important that we get as high a crowd as possible both financially and to cheer the team on. We should never be treating any Euro second leg as game over.