Still Plenty Of Tickets Left For Midtjylland

hammer17

Official Ticketer
A lot of folk are forgetting how costly football is, they were charging folk about £40 for the Hibs game in some areas.
Nobodies forgetting anything

But if we can’t fill out Ibrox for a europa league qualifier when the tie is still alive then there’s something far wrong.

Especially at £21 a ticket with the team playing some outstanding football

Drumchapel Loyalist

But if we can’t fill out Ibrox for a europa league qualifier when the tie is still alive then there’s something far wrong.

Last year was sold out every game as there was a buzz about being back, it will go back to the usual way it was before with low crowds for qualifiers soon.

songsofglory

A sell out would be amazing, but 40 thousand odd at this level is a great attendance. Won't be many bigger in the Europa League this week if at all.

songsofglory

There is nothing 'far wrong' it's not like we have only sold 15k. We will still have one of the highest attendances at this level of the competition, if not the highest.

ArnoldRimmer

I end up having to take a day off work for European nights because I never know what time I'll be finished.

I'm going to save it for the next round (hopefully).

Arminius

Official Ticketer
Got 3 yesterday for my old stomping ground in the Copland. Taking both my adult sons.

Really looking forward to this. Should be a cracking game of football :D

hammer17

Official Ticketer
There is nothing 'far wrong' it's not like we have only sold 15k. We will still have one of the highest attendances at this level of the competition, if not the highest.
The fan base we have, couple with the football we are playing and the ticket price it should be a sell out.

Teddy bear

Theres defo not plenty tickets left, except for 1 section in the broomie reat and cd5 it's just all single seats.
Pity theres not a system that could prevent a couple thousand single seats all over the place, making them hard to shift.

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
I don’t think that there looks anything like 10,000 available seats left. Without actually counting them, it still looks to me it’s closer to 46,000 than 40,000. Hope that I am correct, as we deserve to sell this out.
We will just have to agree to disagree here :p You also still have loads of hospitality to account for, those are difficult to shift at short notice.

HMS.Temple.Garden

Cheers for the heads up just got 3 in the family stand.

will be the daughters second game in a month, Alfie better play and he better score, that's all I'm saying!!

macdonut

Can someone clarify if the Midtjylland game is enabled on our Season Tickets? I assumed it would be but I logged into my account and it says "Printed" against this game. Ta in advance.

Mintybear

Anyone know what happens if tickets don’t arrive by post? Ordered end of last week but still not arrived and we travel down to Glasgow tomorrow as staying a few nights!

GEODGC

Official Ticketer
Anyone know what happens if tickets don’t arrive by post? Ordered end of last week but still not arrived and we travel down to Glasgow tomorrow as staying a few nights!
You should be able to get them reprinted in that case mate. Any time I’ve ordered tickets online they generally arrive the next day or two days later at worst. If they don’t arrive today I’d give them a bell.

Mintybear

You should be able to get them reprinted in that case mate. Any time I’ve ordered tickets online they generally arrive the next day or two days later at worst. If they don’t arrive today I’d give them a bell.
Thanks - yep we’ve always got them pretty much next day. Cheers for that!

Blue As

Official Ticketer
Can someone clarify if the Midtjylland game is enabled on our Season Tickets? I assumed it would be but I logged into my account and it says "Printed" against this game. Ta in advance.
Mine says printed,too but access will be via your smartcard.
Europa League Third Qualifying Round
Rangers FC v FC Midtjylland

Thursday 15 August – Kick Off 7.45pm
Ticket prices adults £21, concessions £16 and juniors £10
Payment has been taken and smartcards will be activated

Barrymoped

It’s a good price for a ticket, and there’s still a small chance for them, but not much.

However we have already sold over 40,000. Will probably get around 45k on the night, there’s certainly not anything “far wrong”!! Just a touch over dramatic I reckon.

MearnsUnionist

I don’t think we are anywhere near that figure mate. Closer to 40,000 I’d say.
I don’t think that there looks anything like 10,000 available seats left. Without actually counting them, it still looks to me it’s closer to 46,000 than 40,000. Hope that I am correct, as we deserve to sell this out.

Just under 44k sold this morning.

My mate was in TO buying a couple.

Girl told him they expect the whole ground to be sold out, except the away section and some hospitality areas.

Avengers

Can't wait to go. Club deck tho which I'm not that keen on due to the height. Should have booked the main stand instead

ItsInTheNet

The team need us for every game so let's pack Ibrox out as we seek to finish the tie off completely on Thursday.

EKBB

Official Ticketer
People will probably be holding off for the next round now to be honest.