Still Plenty Of Tickets Left For Midtjylland

Where are you seeing this info?

I jumped on to try buy tickets for me and my son yesterday and couldn't get anything on the "buy tickets online" part of the website.

Kept saying there wasn't that quantity available wherever I was putting - and the wee stadium icon wasn't showing me where was available?

Obviously i'm doing something wrong.
If you're on the mobile then select desktop version of the website and you can select your seat.
Theres still some seats together in the broomie rear and club deck, at the very side.

Other than a handful of seats together in the Club Deck and a couple of hundred in the Broomloan Rear family section, it's single seats everywhere else now.

Good chance this will be completely sold out come kick off.

A quick scan and rounding count, I’d say there’s about 2,500 left including the away section, counting that as empty which won’t be the case of course.

I'm not taking this as done and dusted just yet. Sure Ibrox will be rocking to get the team over the line.

This is true but if it was Celtic at home there wouldn’t be enough tkts available.

Not really comparable, those are on the ST, Euro games are extra not everybody goes to Euro games, so fans without ST’s grab them up. It has been like that for as long as I can remember.

The scum getting papped out last night was good "in another way" for us too.
Gerrard will drum it into the boys, that a smaller Euro side CAN come to Glasgow and score 3 or more goals. Thanks Cluj :))

This is true but if it was Celtic at home there wouldn’t be enough tkts available.

Aye maybe but it's not. It's a Thursday game we're strong favs to qualify. Easy enough for Glasgow and the West bears to attend but not so easy for others particularly the NI lads.

As I said anything over 40k is a great crowd.

I’m getting a bit panicky.

Tickets bought online Monday and still not arrived today.

I’m working all day tomorrow and can’t get into Ibrox much before 6.30pm. I am dreading if I have to go to the ticket office and try and get re-prints if we even do those :eek:

‘Mon the Thursday postie :D

Hopefully my old mans ticket turns up tomorrow - phoned to upgrade my sons smart card for the game (he can’t make it due to his football team training) paid the £11 but they couldn’t activate the smart card and had to send a paper ticket :(

Hopefully my old mans ticket turns up tomorrow - phoned to upgrade my sons smart card for the game (he can’t make it due to his football team training) paid the £11 but they couldn’t activate the smart card and had to send a paper ticket :(

Is this going to be the norm? Sending paper tickets when upgrading? I need to upgrade my daughters for the derby on the 1st.

Is this going to be the norm? Sending paper tickets when upgrading? I need to upgrade my daughters for the derby on the 1st.

Not sure would have thought it be possible to upgrade the smart card but alas not - so tense wait hoping it appears tomorrow

Nobodies forgetting anything

But if we can’t fill out Ibrox for a europa league qualifier when the tie is still alive then there’s something far wrong.

Especially at £21 a ticket with the team playing some outstanding football

Far wrong? There's nothing of the sort, ffs.. Guys have families and bills to pay before they can think about football tickets. I couldn't afford the three match package at all last season until a guy on my bus very kindly tapped me the money for tickets and let me pay him back when I had it.

I agree, I'm to long in the tooth to take any European tie lightly, well ahead or not.

Don't think they will turn the result over but we need to be at it , these are no mugs.

I think they will score. If they score first it could get very edgy. Away goals in the 2nd leg allows them something to play for. I think we will let them come at us and hit them on the break or just try and kill the tie early as possible. In fact I am sure it will be the latter. Expect to see a lot of game management tonight. SG would have watched the mhank game and learned from it. I think if we score early we will let them dictate the game while keeping it very tight.

That was some result for Legia Warsaw I take it they are not as shite as everyone thought?

I think they will score. If they score first it could get very edgy. Away goals in the 2nd leg allows them something to play for. I think we will let them come at us and hit them on the break or just try and kill the tie early as possible. In fact I am sure it will be the latter. Expect to see a lot of game management tonight. SG would have watched the mhank game and learned from it. I think if we score early we will let them dictate the game while keeping it very tight.

That was some result for Legia Warsaw I take it they are not as shite as everyone thought?
Pretty much agree with that, also , Legia Warsaw will be a tough tie , never thought otherwise to be honest.

I don’t think people think they’re shite as such mate, but rather than vs some of the teams we could have ended up with being unseeded, it was far from the worst draw out there.

I don’t think people think they’re shite as such mate, but rather than vs some of the teams we could have ended up with being unseeded, it was far from the worst draw out there.

Yes they seem to be picking up form now.

Always liked them after they hammered the mhanks. Still got to get through tonight first though which Im sure we will. Maybe not as comfortably as some think but we will.

I doubt we will be playing Aribo at left-back then.;)

Good to see it filling up, will be honest I am a bit nervous for this one. We need the first and kill it. They score early it becomes dodgy so here is hoping we rock the place to the foundations and get that first one and enjoy from there on in.

Did anything happen with our plans to welcome the Mid-Jutland fans to the game? I'm stuck in Dundee tonight but probably too late to order 300 Danish flags etc.

Good to see it filling up, will be honest I am a bit nervous for this one. We need the first and kill it. They score early it becomes dodgy so here is hoping we rock the place to the foundations and get that first one and enjoy from there on in.
After the Killie 'Ahm booked up' fiasco, me too!

Back