Still smiling from last night

Given the way the Killie game played out no one could possibly have expected us to score 4 goals.

It was a great night and will be on a high all the way to Sunday.

Me and my colleague watched all the goals this morning, been in a happy mood all day when we're usually miserable :D

I’m still on train , late start but can’t wait to get in .. It’s all about the rangers last night .

I can’t be the only one that doesn’t sleep well after a thrilling win? Got about 3 hours sleep, couldn’t stop thinking about the game and SG’s after match comment about “Big buff”!

I've spent the morning smiling...but also increasingly frustrated because we play in league where the teams refuse to play football. It means we won't see many games like that.

I honestly don't think I have seen as good a performance away in Europe, and I'm of a certain age as I did last night, felt pretty comfortable through the match. They were no mugs decent team welldone to the player's

Given the way the Killie game played out no one could possibly have expected us to score 4 goals.

It was a great night and will be on a high all the way to Sunday.

its the difference between a team trying to attack us and a team sitting in and maybe why we've signed Helander the next problem is who plays with him as Katic has done nothing to suggest he should make way

its the difference between a team trying to attack us and a team sitting in and maybe why we've signed Helander the next problem is who plays with him as Katic has done nothing to suggest he should make way

It wouldn’t shock me to see him go 3 at the back from time to time.

Woke up at half four, lying there thinking of the game, nodded back off.
Buzzin for all the travelling Bears, jealous, you better believe it.

Woke up early hours for my usual piss during the night and watched the goals and after match interviews again, was pissing rain during morning dog walk but lemons couldn't have dislodged my smile

That was a fantastic result and it should be noted that UEFA rank Midtjylland over a hundred places above Cluj who the nonce could only draw away with.

Last night was by far the toughest test on paper any Scottish team has faced in Europe so far this season by miles and we outclassed them.

Sat in work watching the goals again, not a bad one among them.

Actually grinning about how much of a beauty Katic’s cut/spin half volley was, straight out of the top drawer from a big centre back no less!

Roll on Sunday.

Can't wait for the second leg now.

I'll be honest, I wasn't comfortable going into the first leg but we were excellent.

Buzzing. I think we can only improve as new players settle in and gel through playing games. And we have lots of options to keep the team fresh and energised.

Some of the goals we have scored in the past 3 games are of a standard that I haven't seen us score for dunkys.

Smile and the whole world smiles with you.
Ha ha - whoever said that had no understanding of the Scottish football or political scene. We feed on their pain.

Feel great today. Night was made better last night aswell at Stirling services. Surrounded by miserable sheep Shaggers crying about their 1 nil defeat to St Mirren. Ranting about could the day get any worse. Turned around and said yes. You could have been rattled 6-1 off Rangers and laughed at them.Loud screeching fat bint shouting about watch the stairs in their usual classy manner as well.

Back