Still top of the league and undefeated

Happy clapping pish

They have a game in hand.

When they have a chance to take advantage, they do it.

We won’t hence why we froze away to livi the week after they drew at Kilmarnock.

Same happened last season.

We’ve seen it all before and heard all of this bollocks before as well

That's how they got pumped out of Europe and dropped points to Killie...

I don't think there is much prospect of the Bheasts playing their game in hand anytime soon - particularly if they qualify for Europa league.

Also the SC semi weekend will see us move another game ahead - we have Killie away.

My main concern is that we play first next Sunday after another tough away trip - against M'Well who just pumped the sheep 3-0.

The bheasts could be top with a game in hand by the end of next Sunday...

That was a surprise result ... I was not expecting that after their earlier form

I just cannot bear another season of "what ifs" but we can have an impact on all the things that are costing us points
1. Taking chances
2. Seeing games out in a professional manner
3. Like it or not win, lose or draw our management team should NEVER be allowing thuggery against our players without the proper action being taken by the referee without calling the ref out and highlighting game changing decisions that constantly seem to go against us

If we don't do all 3 then it will cost us the title of that i don't have any doubt

No. 1 & 2 are impacted by 3 as no team should be at a disadvantage but right now I just don't see us ever doing No.3 and I just can't understand why, I don't get the logic behind it and I doubt any other club in the league would accept our ongoing treatment

I don't consider us top of the league as all celtic have to do to overtake us is to win their game in hand. Positivity is one thing, but realism has to have it's place too.

The filth dropped points in just 3 games out with OFs last season.

We have dropped points in 2 from 8 so far (50% of our away games).

We really don’t have much more room for error.

A defeat to the filth in a couple of weeks and any more dropped points before Christmas and the league will be as good as over.

The definition of insanity is to do the same thing over and over and expect different results. This is the team that has bottled it the last 2 seasons and most likely will again this season. People talking about that was a tough away test, there was no crowd? Easter Road is a tough place when the rathole infested with spoon burners but there was no one, we should easily have controlled that game and picked them off but we didnt, as usual, whenever the mentally challengeds put a little pressure on us, we crumble! We’ll probably smash them at Parkhead and then that will be us thinking the league is ours again, as I say it’s insanity for us the now! This team are bottlers

True, but if we win against Motherwell and get back to winning again then this can be one bad game. It's up to the players to make sure of that.
It's also up to our management team to get the tactics and the squad right as well mate.

Celtic are 4/7 to win the league

Some of the over reaction after the hibs result suggest Celtic are guarantees and should be 1/500.

Let’s see where we are come December. Bookies are very rarely wrong.

What were the odds of them beating Killie, or us beating Hibs ?

I don't consider us top of the league as all celtic have to do to overtake us is to win their game in hand. Positivity is one thing, but realism has to have it's place too.

That's one way of looking it...

Just glad it's not you giving the half Time team talk... We're one nil down, just put your jackets on lads and head up the road... No point in playing lol

Baseless?

You disagree that we should win our next 2 league games?

Should doesn't mean we will. We should have beaten Livi, we should have beaten Hibs - but we didn't.

So we can only assume that we might win our next two games.

That's one way of looking it...

Just glad it's not you giving the half Time team talk... We're one nil down, just put your jackets on lads and head up the road... No point in playing lol
Gerrard team-talk must have been awful for the last few seasons as well given how we are still making the same mistakes.

It’s always the same really - disaster when we drop points, on cloud 9 when we’re winning well.

The big test comes in two weeks time. Losing is unthinkable even at this stage. They haven’t been firing on all cylinders by all accounts but these games usually just come down to who wants it more on the day, and a touch of good fortune.

It’s always the same really - disaster when we drop points, on cloud 9 when we’re winning well.

The big test comes in two weeks time. Losing is unthinkable even at this stage. They haven’t been firing on all cylinders by all accounts but these games usually just come down to who wants it more on the day, and a touch of good fortune.

They're a shambles defensively. We must capitalise and put 12 points into them ourselves this season - we'll probably drop that elsewhere if we're not careful and we can't rely on the ones who take points off us like Killie and Hibs to always come good against them too.

They've not been good and have scrapped a few wins recently (europa league match then two 90 min goals today) but they're still grinding out results. We need to keep going and on the days where we play badly then we need to be picking up 3 points. The games against them will be massive, if we play to our best then we'll win those.

Edouardo isn't playing well, they've relied on thumbhead today to dig them out. Once their winning mentality is broken then they'll be under the sort of pressure they've not had for years. Lennon doesn't deal well with pressure. Many of them want rid of him due to way they are playing.

Objectively, with the new signings, we are a better and stronger team than last year. As a basic example, last year had we lost Morelos, we would have been in deep shit. Now, if he were to leave, I think we have adequate cover. However, while we may nave improved overall, today's result is a reminder that there are still aspects to the team that give rise for concern.

IMO, we still lack a killer instinct, the desire to go for the jugular against lesser teams and bury them. Instead, we seem to lapse into a kind of second or third gear believing that they will win in the end. Most of the times this is the case, but there are games in which despite dominating things don't go according to plan and we end up dropping crucial points as was the case last yer.

They're a shambles defensively. We must capitalise and put 12 points into them ourselves this season - we'll probably drop that elsewhere if we're not careful and we can't rely on the ones who take points off us like Killie and Hibs to always come good against them too.
More than defensively. Usually in backs to the wall games their centre half's are OK. But midfield and up front they have absolutely nothing to hurt us. Expecting a very one sided game

Points are going to be dropped we didn’t play great today but we could have easily won. Sometimes you just need to take it on the chin still a few more games to go better to get behind the team and manager rather than being all gloom and doom.
Exactly

Well, for me the same old questions of bottle on and off the pitch raise their head again.

That being said, it was a tough away fixture and we come away with a point. There are going to be many twists and turns this season so I don't want to go full nuclear over this.

It stings but its not terminal. What bothers me is the bottle issue and perhaps its just me but until this team and management wave something shiny at me I think its always going to be a niggle in my head.
Well

World class performance, never a doubt in my mind, of course we'll drop points but to take 3 from then directly is excellent, as long as we continue to have performances like that, 55 will be here in no time, We Are The People ✋

This thread could get bumped every month. Bottom line we have the upper hand against the filth. Stop the silly draws away to the likes of livi, killie and aids fc and the leagues ours. We will take more points from them this season than they take from us.

Back