Stolen flag today

We can put it down to a local kindergarden group making a banner up during their class then pose with it

WATP

MV5BMjBjYTY2ODctY2Q3YS00ZWYyLWIyMDQtY2I4NWU2ZDNjY2ZjXkEyXkFqcGdeQXVyMjE5MzM3MjA@._V1_UY268_CR9,0,182,268_AL_.jpg

Never seen that flag at a game in my life, the bunch of virgins probably made it up themselves.

Really strange. I'm from Johnstone and never heard of this Paisley RSC. Think it's just a banner owned by a couple of guys or something like that. Not exactly the Castle Street bus!

Anything for them to get over the pictures of their main man with a Gers top on.

don't know the back story of this for this to be relevant but it's fucking weird that fukc all is done about actual violence and shit like celtic fans smashing up pubs and bars looking for rangers fans compared to singing words, the fact ppl singing tbb became more controversial than fans smashing up bars and stabbings is funny tbh imo

Last edited:
don't know the back story of this for this to be relevant but it's fucking weird that fukc all is done about actual violence and shit like celtic fans smashing up pubs and bars looking for rangers fans compared to singing words
edit

Last edited:
don't know the back story of this for this to be relevant but it's fucking weird that fukc all is done about actual violence and shit like celtic fans smashing up pubs and bars looking for rangers fans compared to singing words

how the fuukc ppl singing tbb became more controversial than fans smashing up bars and stabbings lol

You alright, Bud?

Nobody talking to you?

Back