Stolen flag today

Have a group of people actually invented the name of a supporters club, made a flag up and pretended to steal it? Is this what football is coming to?

Obviously still hurting from the ub stealing there casuals banner a few years ago. If you have a flag and take it to games be prepared to defend it this European thing of stealing from rival teams is now happening over here now. More teams setting up younger groups with a ultra way of thinking whether people like it or not. Defend our colours

With the little knowledge I have of the 'Ultras scene' I always thought the thing was to steal the other ultras main banner not just some normal fan's flag.

Have a group of people actually invented the name of a supporters club, made a flag up and pretended to steal it? Is this what football is coming to?
This is what Scotland has come to when they can make up stories and post on social media as fact and the compliant punters drool over it. Scotland is becoming the fake news capital of the world. And the Scottish government are all hiding under their big carpet waiting for a photo opportunity .

It’s maybe just a few mates have got a flag made up rather than an actual RSC, but I wouldn’t have thought anyone hangs a flag up anywhere at a domestic away game. Thought that was for proper Euro/preseason/Blackpool etc so looks like they’ve made it themselves.

Pathetic lamentable virgins.

The St Mirren young team actually paid for a “Paisley” Rangers flag and kid on they stole it?? Followed Rangers 25 years from Paisley and never saw this flag at a home or a away game . I run Paisley loyal, know Castle St boys, Paisley Bears, Renfrew etc. There is no such RSC.

Stolen from one of their mates bedrooms whilst on the Bucky on a sat more like.
:))

I'm confused by this whole scenario?

No one has ever heard of this RSC, yet the name on it is so niche and random? Why would a "young team" from Paisley know (or care for that matter) about the "smother brothers"?

I'd quite happily buy our opponents a Rangers or Union flag at every game if we get the 3 points.

With yesterday's Tim Arsenal Tierney love me, love me top, and now the smooth back door entry boys “stealing” their own pretendy flag, this really has been a weekend full of tragic.

Never seen the flag on display, never heard of the RSC and to my memory I've not seen a reverse of the union flag colours at a game. I do think bears have to be more careful with banners when we are abroad, but this 'steal' is very odd.

Op post should read -

Wee paisley virgin dafties use their pocket money from their junkie parents to get a flag made and pretend to of stolen it for a picture for facebook.

Back