Story about Rangers linking up with Zeljeznicar is untrue and inaccurate

untrue as there is nothing in it whatsoever, or inaccurate as there is some truth to it but the details are being reported incorrectly?

Scottish media with their finger in the pulse again then! Shame I'm sure Bosnia is lovely

They were probably in the process of writing a follow up story about the Bosnian club have connections with warlords accussed of horrific war crimes involving women and children or something like that.

Ooft. Shots fired ha ha.

H&H guys have said there were talks but Rangers decided against a deal (with Zeljeznicar that is - not Zungu;)).
not a bit of it. I’m merely cautioning Mr Dingwall that the sometimes inadvertent certainty his legendary brevity may give rise to could lead to confusion among the casual readership...

Or he might just be better off saying Davie G’s been on the blower asking for another favour because this Bosnian deal’s hit a snag

havent we been here before with another rumour you categorically said was wrong, which turned out to be true. Zungu was it?
No, Rangers were not interested in Zungu at £4million and never gave him a medical etc at the time. Months later circumstances later changed and we got him on a try and buy basis.

No, Rangers were not interested in Zungu at £4million and never gave him a medical etc at the time. Months later circumstances later changed and we got him on a try and buy basis.
some of this extra detail helps, sorry for any confusion i may have foolishly developed

(now i’m wondering if it was Zungu or something else... hmmm)

some of this extra detail helps, sorry for any confusion i may have foolishly developed

(now i’m wondering if it was Zungu or something else... hmmm)
You are not alone.

Doesn't seem to matter how often you repeat facts or add details, some numbskulls want to believe what they want to believe.

You are not alone.

Doesn't seem to matter how often you repeat facts or add details, some numbskulls want to believe what they want to believe.
Haha, ain’t it the truth. Perhaps an FF Fact Checking service is in order, they’re all the thing these days and not abusable in any way.

I'm delighted we never spent 4m on him I dont think I'd be sad if he never played for us again :)

Haha, ain’t it the truth. Perhaps an FF Fact Checking service is in order, they’re all the thing these days and not abusable in any way.
Nope. You can completely believe and have upmost faith that fact checking isn't in any way agenda driven and partial whatsoever. I mean it has the word fact in it. Guaranteed 100% as truthful and genuine as the blue dolphin free stamp on your can of tuna. :oops::D

Always find it weird that folk take folks word for granted on message boards provided they say something confidently enough.

How could it be both completely fabricated yet also be based in truth but just have incorrect details?
Untrue - Possibly the wrong club from the wrong league or similar?
Inaccurate - made up details on any partnership we would be looking for?

Both - Mind Blown:D

Back