Story about the Gaffer sorting out Craig Bellamy

It’s on Facebook so I can’t read it!!!
As it’s on there I’m not sure I want to….

It’s on Facebook so I can’t read it!!!
As it’s on there I’m not sure I want to….
I’ve not got Facebook but could watch the video?

Nothing groundbreaking anyway tbh. “Bellers” being a prick should surprise no one.

Sounds like a bit of a non story to be fair but Gerrard would spark that little prick right out if he wanted.

Reading the title and seeing the foreign article I thought it was a story about Polish gear. B-)

I was in hospitality at the 2012 FA Cup final, Liverpool v Chelsea and the lineups for their medals was quite close to my seat. I was blitzed and kept shouting" Bellamy, Rangers and Chelsea" towards him then the daft lady's front bottom made to come towards me for a scrap before Dirk Kuyt ushered him back up the stairs.

I also shouted on Stevie G purely for a handshake but if looks could kill then I wouldn't be pressing these buttons.

I knew a taff army boy who said Bellamy drunk in his dad's pub with the soul crew so he's obviously a mentalist.

I was in hospitality at the 2012 FA Cup final, Liverpool v Chelsea and the lineups for their medals was quite close to my seat. I was blitzed and kept shouting" Bellamy, Rangers and Chelsea" towards him then the daft lady's front bottom made to come towards me for a scrap before Dirk Kuyt ushered him back up the stairs.

I also shouted on Stevie G purely for a handshake but if looks could kill then I wouldn't be pressing these buttons.

I knew a taff army boy who said Bellamy drunk in his dad's pub with the soul crew so he's obviously a mentalist.
Did you aye?

So basically Gerrard sees Bellamy bullying the fk out of younger players, eventually he cracks and lets him have it. Nice one Gerrard.

Whats a soul crew?

Whats a soul crew?
5ec19914b27a7a2973766edcdc01faab.png

Young players aren't mentioned in the clip. Bellamy has a go at the manager, who was Dalgleish, and Gerrard reacts.
Yes it does. Downing said he had been watching him with the young boys in training and came in to him abuse KD and told him to sit down and shut the %^*& up

Bellamy was one of the most unlikable footballers i can remember. Kevin Muscat didn't hit him hard enough when he was crocked playing for Norwich.

Can anybody post the clip for us who don't have Facebook? All I'm getting is a login page.

Back