Strachan gone

Status
Not open for further replies.
Twist.

We badly needed energy in midfield against Slovenia and he put on Steven bloody Fletcher. Strachan has no adventure whatsoever and is far too loyal. Brown for example should have been chased but was welcomed back with open arms. Also wasn't brave enough to remove Fletcher the other night when he was blowing out his arse. Good riddance to him and 70% of the team from Sunday.

Yeah. We need a whole fresh start. Manager is easy. But he can only piss with what he has. And he wont have a lot. There is so little Scottish talent to work with. Albeit I dont think Strachan was adventurous enough with selection (not picking Griffiths for so long being an example) sticking with his old favourites and choosing Phillips simply because he plays in the EPL. But I really cant think of a starting 11 that would horse the current starting 11. Would a Rangers player in the team have improved things? Maybe Ryan Jack I guess. Dorrans so far this season would not. McCrorie definitely in a couple of years.

The correct decision. The SFA's task is now someone to take us forwards but don't fill me with any confidence that they will.

Chesney gone. Maybe the SFA can have some foresight and advertise for applications rather that one of the usual “safe pair of hands”.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Back