Strachan & McGhee Sacked

Moyes should be clear favourite. Don't know whether that's a good thing though.
Hard to say with Moyes.
In his defence, his Man Utd record looks better in hindsight: he added barely any players to an ageing squad whilst Van Gaal spent a fortune on it to do about the same. Spain and Sunderland were similar. He's got by far the most successful club record of any Scots manager still working.
The flipside is that he couldn't even get that Sunderland side to go down fighting: they really were truly awful. And his time at United has clearly damaged his confidence and self-belief.
If you get the Everton Moyes, you get a feisty, competitive manager who can get players to punch well above their weight for him. If it's the Sunderland Moyes, they'd be better off giving me the job. At least I'm cheap and I wouldn't turn up for work each day looking like my dog's just died.

The SFA should beg Walter to come out of retirement.

I would take him back with Ally as his assistant again, though I imagine such a pairing wouldn't be Timmy enough for the SFA.

The Mhanks on the Huddleboard have as favourites;
Collins
Łambert
McKay
Lennon
Or Brenda as part time manager :p

The means on the Huddleboard have as favourites;
Collins
Łambert
McKay
Lennon
Or Brenda as part time manager

I've stuck by Scotland through thick and thin but there's no way I could back the team with him in charge.

And I don't give a monkeys about his religion or favourite football team - it's his personality I find odious.

Martin O’Neill will be out of a job,if the Irish wankers fail to qualify,he’d be the perfect wanker for the cunts that currently pull the strings at The SFA.
Owen Coyle won his first game for Ross County maybe they’ll give to him,in fact %^*& it why don’t they give to the racist mentally challenged lady's front bottom Mackay,at least he’d get the best out of Griffiths.

Moyes couldn't make the step up when he left Everton, would fail as Scotland manager.
They might go safe and appoint Eck as he did quite well before.
It is a poorly paid job which would put some off as well.
Correct decision at least by the SFA, 2 failed campaigns, time to give someone else a go. His after match ramblings wouldn't have helped his case.

Thank god. Hopefully a decent manager brought in and pick in-form players and also hope lego-eater joins him out the door.

Good riddance to Dumb and Dumber. Couple of c.unts.

McLiesh wouldn't be much better in that job.

Mind you, Scotland are not my concern. Rangers only !

Allardyce would be my choice, yeah we probably couldn't afford him + the football would be crap, but at least we might actually have a chance of qualifying for tournaments under him.

As has been said, they should have gone after failing to qualify for the Euros. I've no idea who the SFA are likely to appoint, but if I was a coach I wouldn't touch the job with a barge-pole given the paucity of talent available to represent Scotland presently.

Could be a nice wee part time job for Walter, he's stated previously he enjoyed the job & wishd he could of seen out a full qualifying section.

Don’t let the door hit you on the way out shorty.
Hopefully the end of the septic love in. Brown now to retire (again) and never be allowed to pick what games he wants to play in.
No more Mulgrew either, Shinnie should have been in that team before him.
And best of all, not having to look at that Sidey mouthed wank any more.

Mulgrew plays CB, Shinnie plays CM and previously LB.

Malky McKay is the bookies favourite. McKay took his current job at the SFA to try to rehabilitate his career after
being sacked from Wigan. If he does get the job let's see how the mhedia treat a man with his history of racism, and sexism.

Jesus Christ, get behind the country

Did he and side mooth get sacked though? On the BBC web site, both left by mutual consent nonsense. The headline should say SACKED and both run out of Dodge.

Back