Strachan's choice for top 3 players in the world

In order they were Modric, Kante and Messi.

Nuff said.

2mpa4c1.gif[

I mean Chesney not you Jimmy :D

Modric isn't even the best central midfielder at Real Madrid.

Messi is clearly the best player in the world but I don't think he'll win the award again, unfortunately.

That is just dripping with irony given the fact that the tallest of his 3 picks is Kante at 5’8”

Modric isn't even the best central midfielder at Real Madrid.

Messi is clearly the best player in the world but I don't think he'll win the award again, unfortunately.

Really?

He’s the best midfielder in world football in my opinion. Absolutely runs the show for Madrid.

How anyone involved in football doesn’t think ronaldo is one of the best 3 players in 2017 is unbelievable

Really?

He’s the best midfielder in world football in my opinion. Absolutely runs the show for Madrid.

Yeah. Kroos is a better player IMO.

Kroos has been instrumental in the best Bayern team of the last 10 years, the best Real Madrid team of the last 10 years and the current world champions (Germany).

Yeah. Kroos is a better player IMO.

Kroos has been instrumental in the best Bayern team of the last 10 years, the best Real Madrid team of the last 10 years and the current world champions (Germany).

All of that is true but it does not make him better than Modric. What he has done in other years has no bearing on the who was best in the last year.

A close call mind you.

The guy is a balloon. He didn't pick Ronaldo the last time either. To not think Ronaldo has been one of the best 3 players in either of the last two years is downright demented.

Surprise the wee soulless ginger cockwomble didn’t just pick the Lego eater three times.

Oh yeah sorry that’s right chesney doesn’t get to pick broonaldo, broonaldo tell chesney if an when he’s picked.

What a wee weapon! the funny thing is, if they could play for Scotland, he probably would pick them due to their lack of a c****c connection.

Back