Stranraer - 7:45pm Friday night

What was the last Friday night game - St Mirren in the league a couple of seasons back?

I like them when I’m off the next day, usually have the work half the Saturdays of the year and start at 6am.

We’ve played Hibs away on Friday nights recently.

I’m sure the next one at Hibs this month is Friday night too.

I like them when I’m off the next day, usually have the work half the Saturdays of the year and start at 6am.

We’ve played Hibs away on Friday nights recently.

I’m sure the next one at Hibs this month is Friday night too.

It is, Friday the 20th.

Was hoping to finally get my Dad a ticket for a game this season but there's a good chance he'll be working that Friday afternoon. Get to f*ck. Just give us a Saturday for a change.

Did we not have hearts on a snowy Friday night a few seasons back?
The night i believe was the beginning of the end of the spivs,toxic atmosphere at that game then we demonstrated after the game was abandoned,in the run up to the game naming rights for Ibrox had reared its ugly head again

Okay, where, other than on my own devices, can I watch this game in San Diego, CA?
I’d just negotiated time to see the game with a 1500 (0700) kick off on Saturday or Sunday with even earlier being possible.
Friday at noon?
Not a chance, but I’ll keep trying!

Bottom line is Premier are a commercial station who need to sell subscriptions. They’ll be taking us and the mhanks every round as they know we’ll sell more.

Its doesn't effect me as i stay a few miles away from Ibrox but I'm sure the crowd will be a bit lower than a Saturday 3pm as loads of our fans travel a great distance and will struggle to get to Ibrox on a Friday night without taking a day off etc.

I feel sorry for Bears who can’t make it to Ibrox on a Friday evening due to work, travel etc. Fortunately I’m in Glasgow and getting to the match will not be a problem. The Friday night matches bring a whole new angle to the pre and post match plans.
I’ll be in the Louden Ibrox Stadium as early as possible for a few swallies and to get into the mood. I’m looking forward to it already.

Last edited:
Obviously was looking for a Saturday game but don’t mind the Friday night games. Good wee game to gets us going again after the winter break

Glad it isn’t the Saturday evening kick off as I’m going to see Slipknot at the Hydro.

good its on the friday night as im going to see slipknot on the saturday friday nights are good for football

I really like Friday night games, especially in the light nights so this will be a bit different as t-shirt and shorts might not be advised.
End of the working week feeling, bailing out of the boozers on the PR after midnight. Saturday and Sunday to fully indulge my other passion of Horse Racing.
Appreciate that those who are not local like me and have to travel may not share my enthusiasm.

Back