Strasbourg - also rising from the depths of despair

I read that this morning; good read, and good to them doing well too. They're getting a lot of coverage on BT Sport this season. Strasbourg's a nice wee place too.
Last place the titanic called at afore it sunk. built by catholics.. va va voom.

PSG & Paris FC, that said Paris FC are in the second tier.
I’m not sure PSG are considered an inner city club. I think they took the Paris for gaining more supporters. But I believe Saint-Germain is/was a district of Paris very similar to Govan in Glasgow, and was only subsumed into the city limits a lot later than Govan was in Glasgow.

Their main rivals are Marsielle, I dont remember which way around it is but one was considered for african muslims and the other took exception to this in the early days.

Last place the titanic called at afore it sunk. built by catholics.. va va voom.

I am convinced there are smellies just posting utter sh@te to try to “colour” the conversations on here. But perhaps we just have our very own roasters.

Info I read and never double checked was inaccurate. I never knew of another Paris team and thought it surprising a city that size only having one team.

Racing cub are still going , don’t know which Ligue they are in. One of the original founders of the French football Ligue.

Back