Striker

I would take Nisbet.

Not saying he should replace Morelos but I'm sick of reading how much he wants to leave. He's performances this season have been poor and for me there is no one there to challenge him really. Dont see Roofe as that replacement

We need a striker that’s a clean striker of the ball. Morelos shooting technique can be awful at times, he just leathers it everytime, there’s no finesse to his game

Are you saying we should replace Alfredo Morelos with Kevin Nisbet of Hibs?
Has not looked either interested or fit this season. On his day he’s several levels above Nisbet but he’s not had a day this season. Love the guy but he needs dropped and if he wants away get a deal done in January.

Are you talking about this seasons Morelos or the player we remember?
and for the record I’m not making a case for Nisbet.

The OP is though.
He’s talking about spending big money on Kevin Nisbet.

We need a clinical finisher, no-one is arguing about that.

Are you saying we should replace Alfredo Morelos with Kevin Nisbet of Hibs?

I wouldn't suggest replacing Alfie with Nisbet but there is no doubting on this seasons form, Alfie is not good enough to be our main striker. Two goals in 8 league games is a dreadful return, especially when you consider the chances he has passed up.

He looks disinterested and perhaps, with looking to get as big a transfer fee as possible, we have held on to Alfie a season longer than we should have.

To ensure 56 and the £40m CL jackpot that comes with it, we badly need a reliable goalscorer and Alfie, on this seasons form, isn't the man.

Kevin Nisbett on a free - Yes please

Kevin Nisbett for what Hibs think he’s worth - not a chance.

We already have a world class finisher on the books but he seems to either surplus to requirements or has unofficially retired to coaching.

Back