Strikers that partnered each other at more than 1 club

PunkScott

I'm trying to think of some obscure trivia questions for work and we have exhausted a lot of material.

Now I'm trying to think of examples of strikers who have partnered each other at more than one club.

Preferably, the English Premiership, but to make the thread interesting, anything goes.

The first one that came to mind was Yorke and Cole at Man Utd and Blackburn.

Best I can think of outwidth of whats been said already would be Cavani and Lavezzi at Napoli and PSG. Although Lavezzi was later converted to a wide forward rather than a straight up front forward.

Going back a while until the late sixties and through the seventies Ted MacDougall and Phil Boyer played together at four clubs, York City, Bournemouth, Norwich and Southampton, also playing ( together ) in all four divisions

Shearer and Newell at Blackburn and the sheep!! Oh sorry that was that 19th Century Terrorist Duncan not the talented Alan who played for both.

Neil McCann and the Lithuanian begins with a V who played for hearts and us.

Mark McGhee and Eric Black

Peter Weir and Frank McDougal

John Brogan and Graeme Armstrong

I'm trying to think of some obscure trivia questions for work and we have exhausted a lot of material.

Now I'm trying to think of examples of strikers who have partnered each other at more than one club.

Preferably, the English Premiership, but to make the thread interesting, anything goes.

The first one that came to mind was Yorke and Cole at Man Utd and Blackburn.
A good pub quiz question I heard recently is:

Man Utd v Fulham 22 March 2003 was the last game in the EPL that had something happen that has never happened in an EPL match since. What was it?

I don't know if this is a well known one or not but I will leave it for a while in case some guys want a crack at it.

Hope this helps OP.

Man Utd v Fulham 22 March 2003 was the last game in the EPL that had something happen that has never happened in an EPL match since. What was it?

I don't know if this is a well known one or not but I will leave it for a while in case some guys want a crack at it.

Hope this helps OP.
No subs were used.

Hope this helps OP.

I'd heard this before but I appreciate it, if you have any more please send them my way :)

Back