Strip Dispatch

Took me till half 9/ 10 to get on so fúck knows what order no I am. I'm Hoping my sons top comes before we go to Spain on Friday.

I'm order 51, expect I'll be the same. Hopefully it comes on Wednesday when I'm in the hoose, otherwise it goes to my old cow of a neighbour and I need to wait til the wife gets home and send her to get it.

Kinda hoping they were prepared for this and all the orders are dispatched in the next few days.

I'm order 51, expect I'll be the same. Hopefully it comes on Wednesday when I'm in the hoose, otherwise it goes to my old cow of a neighbour and I need to wait til the wife gets home and send her to get it.

Hope the old cow doesn't have a son your size who wants the new Rangers shirt :cool:

812 for me so expecting to be right in the cut off for first/second batch. The long sleeve top I picked might work for or against me. Not sure.

What’s the batches?

They said it would be done on first come first serve so not sure how many strips they will have had in and being a common size on a long sleeve top I am not sure if I will get my order in the first delivery.

Great to hear the tops are being sent out OP.
We've waited this long, another few days or weeks won't kill us.

Ive ordered mine with printing. Name + Number. Ricksen #2 with SPL patches. Orange Top. Do you think printed tops will take longer?

Ive ordered mine with printing. Name + Number. Ricksen #2 with SPL patches. Orange Top. Do you think printed tops will take longer?
No doubt - I had originally put ours in the basket with the wee mans name / number on them and then went back and removed it for this reason.

Will get the printing done when I get them

No doubt - I had originally put ours in the basket with the wee mans name / number on them and then went back and removed it for this reason.

Will get the printing done when I get them
I think it will be a while before we see them down here in Cambridge so thought why not lol. I havent bought a new top for a few years for obvious reasons so ended up with name , number and spl patches lol Ive alway bought plain tops . Blue next then the white when it comes out. 1st time in years all 3 have been quality.

I got a dispatch notice on mine this morning.

I was order number 19 so I'm guessing one of the first. Expect a good few more should be going out today.

Exciting times. Should have it by the middle of the week.
I’m number 11,431 so I’m guessing slightly later than your order :eek:

Order 9740, and I'm hoping it isn't dispatched today or tomorrow as I'm out the country until late Wednesday night. Would hate for the delivery to be attempted and miss it, then my order goes missing...

Given my order was in the 11 thousands and I only got an email thanking me for registering today (I did it on Saturday) I don't think my delivery is imminent.

Just great the fans can finally order merchandise. It’s a disgrace that we are the only club in Britain whose fans have not been able to buy this season’s kit.

Not working at the minute so will be a long wait for me to get the kits sadly but I will probably buy all three once I’m back working.

Order 3300 something. Shitting it that the intial batch will be one or two thousand knowing my luck itll be 3299 shirts in the first batch

Could be a while yet, think i was about 6000

Let's face it I've waited this long!!!
Couple of weeks until my holidays any luck be in for that, full strip on the plane boots and all :cool:

If the rumours of there being 30k kits sitting waiting ready to go were true then hopefully we won't have too long to wait.

Back