Strip Dispatch

In this thread of little hope, I collected my grey 1/2 zip from the post office today after I missed the postie yesterday less than a week from order. It was a close call however as on the Monday night someone blew the front off my local PO and pinched the ATM! I think someone was after my top!

Just opened up what was supposed to be my 1/2 zip training top and they've sent me the trackie bottoms.

I can understand the wrong size being sent but how do you mix up a top for trackie bottoms?

In this thread of little hope, I collected my grey 1/2 zip from the post office today after I missed the postie yesterday less than a week from order. It was a close call however as on the Monday night someone blew the front off my local PO and pinched the ATM! I think someone was after my top!

The feckers took your top and left the money? Wise choice.

I ordered the grey zip training top and matching black tracksuit bottoms both in medium last Wednesday. They arrived today but they’ve sent me a small top and large bottoms! :confused: I can understand the staff being busy but surely it can’t be that difficult to check what your packaging against the delivery note? That will be another returns to add to their collection.

I ordered the grey zip training top and matching black tracksuit bottoms both in medium last Wednesday. They arrived today but they’ve sent me a small top and large bottoms! :confused: I can understand the staff being busy but surely it can’t be that difficult to check what your packaging against the delivery note? That will be another returns to add to their collection.

After my strip and his strip arrived perfectly from the OP, I ordered him the away kit last week. "It" turned up today but it's the home kit.

Looks like they're having a nightmare with the latest round of deliveries.

I'm happy to send it back for a swap but I'm concerned today's court result means that we'll not get the away one and, at best end up with a credit note.

I'm still waiting after ordering 2 kits on Day 2 of sales. Was told last week they'd be dispatched this week, unless either of the kits was personalized, which would delay a few days. My grandson's kit had his name on the back, so another reason for them to delay, evidently.

These bastards took my money almost 5 weeks ago. They better not think about cancelling this order. A fuckin disgrace at this point.

Polo shirt has eventually arrived and it's not the colour I ordered plus it can best be described as slim fitting on the positive side it's very smart.

I'm looking at ordering a couple of personalised home kits to take to my cousins kids in Australia in 6 weeks, hoping they don't take too long to get here, no small kids socks either so it'll be a mix of home top/shorts and white away socks probably.

Keep this thread going, still lots of fans out there that don't realise the strips are back on sale and that the kits are being delivered between 3-5 working days if you choose standard delivery at £4.95.

Anyone know if the kits are back on sale at JD Sports or Greaves Sports anywhere in Glasgow or is it still only on TheGersStoreOnline?

Ordered the third long sleeve on saturday and it arrived today

think the service is pretty good

Polo shirt has eventually arrived and it's not the colour I ordered plus it can best be described as slim fitting on the positive side it's very smart.

I found the polo top as slim fit as well, felt a right fat bassa putting it on, but then maybe it's just that I'm fatter than I realise:D

The menu on the site has been updated to include Leisurewear, no products yet but lists things like sweats and hoodies it looks like the grey travel hoodies etc will soon be available.

Anyone ordered anything lately ?

Ordered the kid's strip for his Xmas on Sunday and it's still saying 'processing' on my account despite telling me on the e-mail it would be delivered within 3-5 days

Can anyone speak to the sizing of the away kit? I’ve found the orange kit fits bigger than the home I’m wondering if anyone who has all three can tell me how the white away kit is before I place an overseas order. Cheers

Can anyone speak to the sizing of the away kit? I’ve found the orange kit fits bigger than the home I’m wondering if anyone who has all three can tell me how the white away kit is before I place an overseas order. Cheers

Only jersey I don't have is the away one but I agree with your other point, the home jersey in large is extremely tight in comparison to the third. Also the third top looks so much better in real life than it does from the images on the Gers Store Online.

its slightly smaller than the home

I think the home and away are similar size. Orange is huge compared to those

Back