Strip Dispatch

You are sending it back because it will eventually peel off? Ha ha

You know there are literally hundreds of teams with transfered badges. It's not something they have just come up with for us?

£65, including delivery, for a badge that looks like it's hanging off already, and could easily get caught on a jumper/jacket? "Ha ha" indeed.

Last season's top had the badge embroidered. In fact, they've been embroidered for as long as I can remember.

My away top is exactly the same.

It's getting sent back in the morning.

Washed the home a few times already and had no problems.

It’s raised rubber so you will be able to feel the edges.

Wash it inside out cold wash and you will have no problems.

Everyone’s is the same. You knew it wasn’t embroidered, so did everyone else.

Put the toys back in the pram.

Washed the home a few times already and had no problems.

It’s raised rubber so you will be able to feel the edges.

Wash it inside out cold wash and you will have no problems.

Everyone’s is the same. You knew it wasn’t embroidered, so did everyone else.

Put the toys back in the pram.

Doesn't make it acceptable though does it? Just because you're willing to accept shit quality on the top, doesn't mean everyone else is.

My home top if you run your hand across the badge you can feel all the jaggy edges of the writing and i'll bet it starts peeling after just a few washes.

Be interested to know if anyone else has noticed this.

On my mandarin shirt the 32 red is fine, the RFC crest is fine but I have noticed the stars on the shirt are slightly as you say.

Doesn't make it acceptable though does it? Just because you're willing to accept shit quality on the top, doesn't mean everyone else is.

And what makes it shit quality? Is it not that you would just prefer an embroidered badge. For what its worth Kids tops have had this for a while now, my boys home kit from last season has been washed hundreds of times and he is hardly the most careful with it either and the crest still looks as good as the day it was bought.

If you prefer embroidered then that's fine but to then say its 'poor quality' and it 'looks' as if it might fall off when you have no idea if that's the case at all. For what its Worth i think the training tops have embroidered badges.

I got a kids shirt with Lafferty on the back delivered and I ordered an adults home shirt with 8 Gerrard and the SPFL Badges on it. Had to send it back special delivery which cost me an extra £7.50 so i've paid £87.50 for something I ordered the Friday they went on sale. Order number is 2450 or something like that, and I still don't have it with no clue when I actually will get it.

Been trying to communicate with them via the email address and the message centre on the store since I sent it back and nothing back from them. I can see it's been signed for as well.

Brutal really.

Finally heard from them. Been told another 7-10 days.

Rossitier must be working for them.

How long after dispatch did most folk receive their kit? My 3 year old is asking where his is every 5 minutes lol

£65, including delivery, for a badge that looks like it's hanging off already, and could easily get caught on a jumper/jacket? "Ha ha" indeed.

Last season's top had the badge embroidered. In fact, they've been embroidered for as long as I can remember.

It must be terrible after all these years of not being able to buy a top to now have to send it back because its got an printed badge instead of an embroidered one...

Hopefully Hummel, maker of football shorts for decades, realise embroidered is the only way

I don’t get why people are having a go at others for being upset over quality etc.

See when you are paying £60-£80 for an adult home top and it’s suspect to fall apart then you should be disappointed in it. If Rangers don’t know it’s an issue then how will it be fixed going forward?

It must be terrible after all these years of not being able to buy a top to now have to send it back because its got an printed badge instead of an embroidered one...

Hopefully Hummel, maker of football shorts for decades, realise embroidered is the only way

The club advised us last season to buy the strips, and I purchased the home and away one. Both of those strips were better quality than the new ones.

It might be due to the unique circumstances, but they are worse than we had last year. Why should anyone pay £60 for a top they aren't happy with or will be scared to wash? And I'm not just referring to my own purchase here.

I’m sure there was a game this season, possibly Osijek or Maribor at Ibrox and Ryan Jack’s shirt didn’t have a badge on it. It had fallen off.

I don’t get why people are having a go at others for being upset over quality etc.

See when you are paying £60-£80 for an adult home top and it’s suspect to fall apart then you should be disappointed in it. If Rangers don’t know it’s an issue then how will it be fixed going forward?

Is it 'suspect to fall apart'? Is it poor quality? Are we the only club with shirts with rubberised badges? Is Hummel kit with these badges known to 'fall apart'? Has anyone who's had their shirt for a couple of weeks and washed it (probably multiple times if it's a kids) reported any issues?

I'd say the answer to all of those is a 'no' judging by what's been posted on here quite honestly.

I don't think Ryan Jack's badge fell off - I don't think it was ever on there.

Did you ring them on the number I gave yesterday by the way or did they respond to one of your many emails?

Why no long sleeved option on the white away shirt, wanting to order it asap but want the long sleeved version?!

I’m sure there was a game this season, possibly Osijek or Maribor at Ibrox and Ryan Jack’s shirt didn’t have a badge on it. It had fallen off.

It just hadn’t been put on I think mate.

I have read a lot of issues regarding Hummel from other fans of other clubs.

For me, the home strip seems decent quality. The 3rd? Well... it has a bit of a cheap and nasty feel to it. I am happy with them though.

I’ll buy them regardless because of the current situation. The Puma strips were better made - no doubt about that.

But to be honest - most people just love a moan on here.

Personalised kids top despatched an hour ago, order 13803. It's late for his birthday but perfectly understandable.

It just hadn’t been put on I think mate.

I have read a lot of issues regarding Hummel from other fans of other clubs.

For me, the home strip seems decent quality. The 3rd? Well... it’s a bit cheap and nasty.

I’ll buy them regardless because of the current situation. The Puma strips were better made - no doubt about that.

Really? Middlesborough lunched a Hummel kit just before ours and they seem happy enough with the quality. Can always find an outlier but they seem overwhelmingly happy with it. As far as I know its the same rubberised badges.

I've had the orange kit for a while now, wore it playing football 4 or 5 times now (so it has been washed the same amount of times). Still no sign of the badges or stars deteriorating.

Also, my away top came yesterday and it is just a cracking looking strip!

I love the amount of moans about the quality yet no one has actually had a badge come off etc... Just "looks like it might come off"

Phoned a few company's today and can't find anyone who will embroider the badge and stars due to copyright issues,every Rangers top i've ever bought has always been an embroidered badge,I find it really odd that the training gear is embroidered but the Rangers top is just a cheap ironed on badge.

More people will obviously buy the Rangers top and in my opinion a cheap ironed on badge is just yet another way of cost cutting and saving money while the customer pays a premium price for a shirt,for £60 the very least you would expect is the badge to be embroidered the same as the training tops which are cheaper.

No point sending it back as the replacement will just be the same,so i'll persevere and see if i can get someone to embroider the badge and stars which will look far better.

On my mandarin shirt the 32 red is fine, the RFC crest is fine but I have noticed the stars on the shirt are slightly as you say.
I also spoke to someone that does the printing and said that if it's done correctly you shouldn't be able to feel any jaggy edges,you should be able to run your hand across the badge and not feel any rough edges if done properly.

Phoned a few company's today and can't find anyone who will embroider the badge and stars due to copyright issues,every Rangers top i've ever bought has always been an embroidered badge,I find it really odd that the training gear is embroidered but the Rangers top is just a cheap ironed on badge.

More people will obviously buy the Rangers top and in my opinion a cheap ironed on badge is just yet another way of cost cutting and saving money while the customer pays a premium price for a shirt,for £60 the very least you would expect is the badge to be embroidered the same as the training tops which are cheaper.

No point sending it back as the replacement will just be the same,so i'll persevere and see if i can get someone to embroider the badge and stars which will look far better.

It will look daft since every other one will be different from yours.

But whatever makes you happy pal :D

I honestly prefer the rubber badges. most strips nowadays have them. I remember I got the wee man the white PSG kit a couple of seasons ago and it had a kind of hologram rubber badge, it looked amazing.

Checked my tracking this morning, seems my tops are in Swindon at the moment, hopefully arrive later in the week.

Mine was in Swindon on Sunday morning and my house on Monday afternoon. Was surprised at how quickly it arrived after being despatched.

It will look daft since every other one will be different from yours.

But whatever makes you happy pal :D
It will make me happy indeed as mines will look better,Is there a problem with wanting my top different because i think it looks better embroidered.

People having a go at others because they prefer an embroidered badge is silly,It's personal choice,If you're happy paying £60 for a top with an ironed on badge that's absolutely fine,just the same as i'm perfectly happy if it had an embroidered badge,each to their own.:cool:

g
It will make me happy indeed as mines will look better,Is there a problem with wanting my top different because i think it looks better embroidered.

People having a go at others because they prefer an embroidered badge is silly,It's personal choice,If you're happy paying £60 for a top with an ironed on badge that's absolutely fine,just the same as i'm perfectly happy if it had an embroidered badge,each to their own.:cool:
go on DHgate you can get the home top embroidered for about £12

DAY 23, still Nothing!:mad:
I'm day 24 and nothing. I ordered without logging-on, just using an email address, but no actual account. I later signed up for an account, using the same email. No history of any transactions, other than them charging my credit card. It's frustrating as hell.

Didn’t you know before ordering that it was a rubberised badge? Pretty sure it was well documented on here even before the tops went on sale.

I ordered 2 x infant kit(age 2-3) on 29th September. Got delivery today and they have only sent one kit even though delivery note says 2. I've sent emails so hopefully gets resolved quickly. Not been the best service so far.

But surprised to find a large is true to size. The way some were talking I was expecting it to be huge. It’s nothjng of the sort.

Compared it against the last shirt I bought which was the 2011/12 Umbro shirt and it’s exactly the same size except the Hummel top is a slimmer cut (sadly)

Ordered my son the home infant kit on the 29th Sep when it was on pre order for the 15th Oct, I had noted on here that infant strips were being despatched on the 10th Oct so I sent an email on the 11th and had a reply within 2 mins confirming that they were being shipped and within a couple of hours had my shipping details sent.

I wanted to check the size of the kit before ordering the away kit for him and did so on the 13th Oct and got my shipping confirmation today. I know plenty of people have been having problems with their orders but I have been really happy with the service I've received so far.

Back