Strip Dispatch

Messaged them through the website, though it says they won't answer. Got the attached response, which felt a lot like a further 10 day stall tactic.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
Dear Mr Skyy Bluenose, The orders will be despatched next week, if your order contains a personalised item it will follow a few days later, you will receive an email when your order is out for delivery. If your order contains any pre order items, the whole order will be released when all stock is available. we sincerely apologise for the delay at this extremely busy time, regards The Gers Store
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I ordered the 2nd day the strips were on sale, due to website issues on day one. It seems ludicrous that it would take them almost 5 weeks (if the above is true) to ship out orders. However, one transaction happened immediately. My credit card bill for the above mentioned strips is now due.

day 24 still NOTHING:mad:
Also on the website they have the Grey tracksuit, so I also put an order through for that for the wee man as a Christmas stocking filler.

I ordered the day the tweet went up and my shirt arrived in Perth, Australia on Friday. It’s a snug fitting Large, so if you were filling a Large last season I’d buy an Extra Large.

Does anyone have a number I can phone? I was order number 600 and still haven't received my top, not even a dispatch email. Have emailed a couple times and either had no reply or just a generic reply.

Order no 17111 ordered last Thursday (no personalisation) arrived today.

Got a home LS top in size large and it fits true to size. Opened the kids to up and they look quite small but they are still to try them on so not sure yet how they fit.

As for the badges on the tops, can confirm they are jaggy around the edges but they are proper rubberised badges and not just the transfers like the 32 red and the utilla sponsors. The reason they are jaggy is because they are thicker and more durable than the sponsors.

Delighted with the home tops they are stunning, nice shade of blue and very comfortable to wear.

Will see how the kids tops are on fitting when they are back but will be stunned if my daughter has to go up to an adults size she is only 12.

Coaches Range is now available online. includes that lovely grey zipper
411-502.jpg

Kids top fit perfect but I got both a size up from their age. Daughters was the biggest kids size available.

All in all seeing them both in the new kit was a class after the last few years.

I hope they release the third kit as a mini kit. They have the home and away versions but the third kit is only in juniors

After so many folks waiting ages for their strips, I thought I would order on sat just there so it would arrive in time for my wee fellas birthday in 6 weeks. It arrived this morning, now that’s what I call service.

Order no 17111 ordered last Thursday (no personalisation) arrived today.

Got a home LS top in size large and it fits true to size. Opened the kids to up and they look quite small but they are still to try them on so not sure yet how they fit.

As for the badges on the tops, can confirm they are jaggy around the edges but they are proper rubberised badges and not just the transfers like the 32 red and the utilla sponsors. The reason they are jaggy is because they are thicker and more durable than the sponsors.

Delighted with the home tops they are stunning, nice shade of blue and very comfortable to wear.

Will see how the kids tops are on fitting when they are back but will be stunned if my daughter has to go up to an adults size she is only 12.

Re the badges, agree they are jaggy around the edges but mine just looks like a transfer rather than raised rubber. Perhaps my eye can’t spot the difference. I’m not fussed but I don’t see it lasting without a lot of TLC if it’s the same on the more active wearer.

Re the badges, agree they are jaggy around the edges but mine just looks like a transfer rather than raised rubber. Perhaps my eye can’t spot the difference. I’m not fussed but I don’t see it lasting without a lot of TLC if it’s the same on the more active wearer.
I'm not getting why people think the badges are rubberised,they feel like a paper.transfer material.

Sent a kids goalkeeper top back because the arms are well halfway up the arms when it's on and too short,sent an explanation letter with the top and rather than sort it,replace it or even say that's the way they are made,they have just simply refunded the money back.

Ordered on the 11th and it was delivered today, happy with that.
Greaves saying they will have the training stuff in at start of November so i'm going to hang off and get it from them.

I'm not getting why people think the badges are rubberised,they feel like a paper.transfer material.

Totally agree.

I would say the sponsors are thin transfers 'paper feel' like they usually are but the logos on mines are solid almost like plastic. I was genuinely surprised as I thought they would be like the kids tops from last season which feel less sturdy and closer to the sponsor on the front.

Order 10359 Personalised top "Tavernier 2" just arrived - socks came as well which were ordered on Monday! Can't wait to see the boys face when he gets back from School :). Not bought a strip for a long time but first impressions are that they look good quality.

Taking my son to Ibrox for the first time in December, and having read some of the experiences on here I thought I’d order early. It came within a week. Just watch out for the sizing - I ordered MB and got LB. Luckily enough, having had a look at it it’s actually a better size for him.

Taking my son to Ibrox for the first time in December, and having read some of the experiences on here I thought I’d order early. It came within a week. Just watch out for the sizing - I ordered MB and got LB. Luckily enough, having had a look at it it’s actually a better size for him.

I would agree that the kids sizing appears to be small fitting ordered both my kids a size bigger than the ages they are and both fit really well.

Does anyone have a phone number for this lot? They still due me £64 for a payment error that happened on day 1 won’t reply to any messages I send them through email. Frustrating...

I ordered the wee man a kit last Thursday and it arrived yesterday. Decent service.

Has the training stuff been taken back down? Can’t see any on the site.

I ordered the wee man a kit last Thursday and it arrived yesterday. Decent service.

Has the training stuff been taken back down? Can’t see any on the site.
I wasn't gonna order the wee man the grey tracksuit just now, but i ended up doing it, thankfully. I wonder why they've been removed?

Ordered on Saturday, Royal Mail tracking saying sender preparing item since Monday o_O

Cannot believe this - waited 4 weeks for my shirts and when they finally arrived one has the number wrong - I asked for 13, the order says 13, the despatch note says 13, the shirt says..... 31 !!

You couldn't make it up. I can't be arsed sending it back as I want it before Xmas so it's £80 for a shirt with the wrong number.

What does part shipped mean? Ordered the wee man a junior shirt and shorts with Goldson 6 on it 3 weeks ago. That mean they’ve sent the shorts? :D

I have set up an account with thegersstoreonline.

I can log in but cannot access any of the menu.

Anyone else have / had this problem?

Cannot believe this - waited 4 weeks for my shirts and when they finally arrived one has the number wrong - I asked for 13, the order says 13, the despatch note says 13, the shirt says..... 31 !!

You couldn't make it up. I can't be arsed sending it back as I want it before Xmas so it's £80 for a shirt with the wrong number.

Just take it and get Barisic on the back then

made an order on the 1st October with a couple of personalised items, so hopefully will get my dispatch email at the beginning of the week

Made an order on Wednesday, was processing still yesterday, checked my order history today and its gone, including my previous order which had already arrived.

Made an order on Wednesday, was processing still yesterday, checked my order history today and its gone, including my previous order which had already arrived.
Had the same issue after ordering training kit on Wednesday and my history disappearing yesterday. Got the dispatch email today so hopefully you get yours soon

Back