Strip Dispatch

Ordered home top and number approximately 4 weeks ago, got email this morning saying refund was paid back into my account!! Not happy, son gutted.

Strips appear to be being dispatched so much more quickly now than during the initial explosion of Rangers fans wanting to buy it has since calmed down. Fans only waiting around a week now unlike the four weeks wait before for it to arrive.

Seen on here earlier this week someone saying the Third Kit will be back on the Gers Store next week, hope its true, regret not buying it on the day it first came out.

Not long now till people start buying it for Christmas!

I got my order today, after almost a month. Turns out the Orange kids top has a big piece of melted plastic on the front of it! looks like its from a bag or something FFS! It will be going back next week! wee mans not happy :mad:

Made my order last Sat (13.10) and the top arrived on Thursday (18.10). No complaints other than aforementioned badge, seems cheap IMO

Ordered two white away tops on Monday got them Thursday, plus got a refund on one top sent back from a previous order, nothing but praise for Gersstoreonline..

Second order history is still missing on the site (first is also missing but it arrived)
E-mailed and got what I think is a generic reply about it being shipped this week.

No dispatch e-mail, no way of checking order history as its missing.

My Granda pointed out to me that on the bairns kit there isn't red on the collar, yet there is on mine! Odd thing to change.

I just bought the kids home kit at JD sports in argyle street, they had both kits for kids but didn’t see any senior kits.

Got a tracking number last Monday, still no update, anybody got a phone number for them?

Longer it gets into the season the less likely I’m gonna she’ll out £60.
If it was like the old days with strips for 2 years then maybe, but not for 6 months.
Hate ordering online so will need to wait til greaves or JD stock up

made an order on the 1st October with a couple of personalised items, so hopefully will get my dispatch email at the beginning of the week
Any chance of sending me a pm when you get it? I ordered two kids personalised strips on the 6th Oct and still processing in the my account page. I don’t mind the waiting but my kids are asking me everyday about five times a day when it’s coming!!

Received my order yesterday - wee man delighted with his Morelos top.

Took just under a month in total with numbering on one of the tops.

As @JohnWoods says - the availability of kits months into the season at £78 for a junior top & shorts when there will be new ones unveiled in June/July is making me think twice about getting him the away one as well.

The orange one doesn’t even appear to be available to buy yet as we enter the Christmas season.

Any chance of sending me a pm when you get it? I ordered two kids personalised strips on the 6th Oct and still processing in the my account page. I don’t mind the waiting but my kids are asking me everyday about five times a day when it’s coming!!
I was about a month from order to receipt for numbering & lettering on a kids top.

Volume might have reduced and so the wait may shorten by now. It is hell telling kids that they need to wait though.

I got my dispatch email this morning royal mail swindon have them so on there way.
I ordered just over a week ago so not to bad
Will have them for the semi final
Got 2 tickets in our club ballot so happy happy

My daughter bought me home too for my birthday...ordered over a month ago and still not here.

Is it correct that the badge is Ironed on and not embroidered ffs?

I got my dispatch email this morning royal mail swindon have them so on there way.
I ordered just over a week ago so not to bad
Will have them for the semi final
Got 2 tickets in our club ballot so happy happy
It will be no time now, will be at your local sort centre the next day and then delivered.

This thread of discontent still just rumbling away :)

Who else, like me, received your top ages ago and have had it sitting in a drawer since barring maybe one wear around the house.
I’ll rarely wear mine - on the odd occasion for playing football or at the wee man’s football training.

It’s more about having one - ridiculous and sentimental but I’d expect that accounts for a lot of football shirt sales.

Ordered mine on 11/10, money came out my account on 14/10, still says processing on their site, no dispatch email.

Emailed them for an update, no reply.

Quite shoddy

My Granda pointed out to me that on the bairns kit there isn't red on the collar, yet there is on mine! Odd thing to change.

There was 100% red on the collar at the back of the neck (top of spine) initially, but not even the players have that on their strips now.

My two sons strips don’t have red either.

I started to think it was an official kit vs replica kit loop hole following SD court transcripts but I don’t think that is the case. No idea why we/Hummel changed it.

My daughter bought me home too for my birthday...ordered over a month ago and still not here.

Is it correct that the badge is Ironed on and not embroidered ffs?

Badge on mine is iron on job, not embroidered. Think some have said it’s ‘raised rubber’ which is how Hummel advertised it but doesn’t look or feel like it on mine.

There was 100% red on the collar at the back of the neck (top of spine) initially, but not even the players have that on their strips now.

My two sons strips don’t have red either.

I started to think it was an official kit vs replica kit loop hole following SD court transcripts but I don’t think that is the case. No idea why we/Hummel changed it.

You think? Here's a couple of photos from the friendly against Bury. The red piping around the neck starts AFTER the white section on the neck and it's just blue at the top of the spine.

Shkupi.

Edit, that wasn't from the Shkupi game

Further edit. I don't see red on the spine here.

I’m back tracking now mate.

I’d have bet my mortgage that it had red on the back of the neck (between the two white bits) with 1872 in white text.

For some reason Andy Halliday’s strip is sticking in my mind.

Looks like I’m mistaken.

This thread of discontent still just rumbling away :)

Who else, like me, received your top ages ago and have had it sitting in a drawer since barring maybe one wear around the house.
Wore it 3 times at walking football. Definitely improves my performance :rolleyes:

I’m back tracking now mate.

I’d have bet my mortgage that it had red on the back of the neck (between the two white bits) with 1872 in white text.

For some reason Andy Halliday’s strip is sticking in my mind.

Looks like I’m mistaken.

Now you mention it, different kit. Division 2 maybe?

got my dispatch email this afternoon mate, so that is just after 3 weeks from ordering it.

Back