Struggling to keep it together

Was such an infuriating game to watch I was relieved when it was done. Stop start constantly and no real quality from us. Annoying game.

It could literally easily happen this weekend. In 3 days. This has all hit me like a tonne of bricks tonight. Emotional as %^*&

I'm the same. Just in the shower there and it's properly hit me now that we are going to win the league. We've had to put up with so much shit for the last 10 years or so and all it's going to take is 4 points to seal the title.

(or a win on Saturday and that lot drop points on Sunday)

All good OP.
I was up at half four this morning, wrecked at 5pm but somehow I'm now wide awake and wondering if I've enough beer in the fridge :)):)):))

I’m not ashamed to say I did cry. I have been waiting for that game. Mentally I wanted that one before I would believe we had done it. When the goal went in, I celebrated, then cried a little. It’s an amazing feeling. I love Glasgow Rangers, always have, always will. What a decade that has been. Yeeeeeeeeeeeeeeees! Buzzing!!!!!!!

Was such an infuriating game to watch I was relieved when it was done. Stop start constantly and no real quality from us. Annoying game.
It's Scottish fitba what do you expect? All that matters is that lovely worked goal that last season wouldn't always come but this season has always came! If you weren't the happiest c*nt at the end of that then it's time to give up... unless this is your sense of humour, then well played.

It's like all your Christmas Eves multiplied by all the waits in the dentist's reception. I've got butterflies like you would not believe. I'm a grown man FFS!

Monday off in preparation stuff it . Just in case. There is no way I will be in any position to hold down a responsible job if it happens on Sunday

Absolutely buzzing after Alfies goal, but the Gaffers interview took it to a new level, what a time to be a Bear after all the sh!t we've endured the last few years.

So what will be the format once we have won ? Obviously we all go bananas, but I mean under current restrictions etc. ? When will we get cup, will players be allowed to celebrate, guards of honour etc etc ???

I'm bottling it up and I'm starting to realise that I'm going to lose control when it's confirmed.
I took a bike ride on Sunday and ended up in Queens Park.
It's the first time I've been there since we marched to Hampden 12,000 strong and Sandy Jardine addressed us at the steps.
I can't believe we are on the verge of winning the title in the manner we are.

I’ve saw trebles ive saw 9 in a row I’ve been to uefa cup finals and I have never been more emotional

at the Kilmarnock game I had absolutely no idea how low we would get and how long we’d be there I remember Ally McCoist warning people to take there kicks now as we won’t be down long

It’s coming home.

After the joy and emotional reaction. I’ll find a space and have a quiet moment for absent friends.

We Are The People

It's like all your Christmas Eves multiplied by all the waits in the dentist's reception. I've got butterflies like you would not believe. I'm a grown man FFS!
That is the perfect description of how I feel just now.
When Morelos scored I absolutely lost it, going absolutely nuts. Seeing the players at full time was great to see and haven't stopped singing sweet Caroline B-)

That was hell tonight, that was the most vocal I've been all season, wife was going nuts for me shouting every obscenity to that bastard ref, and that pitch should be banned utter disgrace.
Lol ditto mate, my choice of language was highlighted on more than one occasion by the gf tonight.

Me too, it has been a long way back. So proud of the team/ squad / management team. What a roller coaster watching Rangers sine my first cup final in 1981. But this season title will be a very special one.

Went mental when that went in and the players reactions then listening to what the commentator said really got me! Every morning driving to work also I feel myself bubbling up thinking about when we’re crowned champions, every emotion will just flood out me

Back