Stuani of Girona

Gazza no8

Official Ticketer
Girona have been relegated and Stuani is 32. His record in La Liga is 34 goals in 54 games in his 2 seasons there. He will have a relegation clause. A goalscorer who has been in the shadow of Suarez and Cavani for Uruguay but still a very good player.

Could he be a possible replacement if Morelos goes. Price and wages??? If a relegation clause and at 32 then I can’t see it being stupid money and we should be able to better it at least match Gironas wage to him.

Guy is a class finisher. If available we should go for him.

I don’t think he will be short of offers but our management team etc are getting stuff done early. In the previous 2 windows they have shown to target someone and go get them early. Here’s hoping as he is an excellent finisher.

Have made a bit of cash on his disciplinary record too ironically!

Defo a good finisher though, can see a lower level la liga team signing him

We have an experienced/truly exceptional striker + a 100 goal grabbing, rough and tumble hungry goal getter we need 1 more but I cannot see Stuani in a month of Sundays. A woodburn?

2 years at Middlesbrough got 11 goals in 60 odd games , maybe doesn’t fit the British game as well as he does the Spanish.

We have an experienced/truly exceptional striker + a 100 goal grabbing, rough and tumble hungry goal getter we need 1 more but I cannot see Stuani in a month of Sundays. A woodburn?
Woodburns not really a striker. More a Kent type player.

I’d much rather be signing Jonas Ramalho from them, think he’s out of contract too

(Unless he’s been snapped up already)

Reactions: cav
Stuani defo fits the bill, any other options that are similar to Stuani that we could go for?? I’m no expecting Morelos to be with us next season so the money should be able to see us spend a we bit extra here

Decent enough player but I think he would be a lazy player and hate it here.

I could possibly be thinking this due to the recent South American flops. Excluding Morelos of course

Shoot I thought Girona was in Italy. Shows how much of that Spanish muck I watch.

You’re not the only one. As I was reading the thread and seen other people saying a low level La Liga side would pick him up I was thinking he must’ve played in Spain before he went to Italy.

Back