Stuart Hay's new show The Journey Back

I got a slagging when this was originally posted for taking offence to the “fucking Orange bastards” part. I understood that he was ripping the piss out of the scum fans but felt their was zero need for that tbh.

I’ll be giving it a miss.

He was in the Louden one night, maybe after the home game against Napoli, didn’t notice him until he decided it was a good idea to announce to everyone around him that “folk need to stop buying him drinks”. He’s an unfunny jobby.

He might be funny to some folk, but a honestly don’t find it one bit funny wearing that top.

On the same breath saw him in Oswalds a couple of times and he seems to keep himself to himself. Best of luck to him (when he’s no got that top on), but it’s not for me.

I dont mind him, fair play to the guy for writing a show and selling it out in minutes - Not many of us on here could do what he's doing.

He's a Rangers fan first and foremost and its a way to earn himself and his family some money and, in these times, good on him.

Reactions: WBD
Seems like a decent enough guy but it’s bottom tier comedy. Most of the stuff is just things you’d hear at work or in a boozer.

I do feel a bit sorry for the people who get offended at him saying ‘hun’ etc.
The same guy who at the Player of The Year awards at the end of last season wrote '2012' for the year Rangers were founded on his raffle entry envelope.

Back