Stuart Hay's new show The Journey Back

I don't find him funny in general but his table was next to ours at last seasons player of the year awards and on the envelope to put your money into for entry to the raffle there was a question, in what year were Rangers founded and he made a point of showing those around him that he had put 2012 on his envelope.

Entertainment purposes on an app, if thats how he wants to make his money then that's his choice but at a Rangers function where he was a guest of the club, it's not what you expect from a fan.
Surely not? Guy is an out and out weirdo

I was there on Saturday so will give my opinion as everyone else has!!

I didn't particularly enjoy it, the humour reminded me of a cheap Glasgow comedy of the 80's.

It was billed as a story about our journey back but really covered very little of that apart from the odd landmark moment. It went from Brechin to Warburton in 1 scene. It also never mentioned King etc. winning back control which for me is the most vital moment in the whole journey, possibly even our history.

My sister bought us the tickets for Christmas and was told the content was suitable for an 11 year old, the language alone made that untrue, although he hears plenty at games and is sensible enough to know what to repeat.

It was basically just an excuse for a big sash up which is fine but as a show it was pretty poor.

That said, lots of people getting a bit too worked up about it!!

Back