Stuart Hay's new show The Journey Back

Spot on.

Im amazed how many on here aren’t getting it and are triggered by him. I don’t find his stuff funny as I’m a miserable bastard but if people can’t see what he’s doing, similar to Jonathan Watson then it’s a bit strange.
I completely understand what he’s doing, it doesn’t offend me and I don’t think it casts doubt on his credentials as a Rangers supporter.

Still a helmet, though.

Seen enough of his videos on social media mate. It’s no funny in the slightest but as I said, fair play to the guy for going out and doing it on a reasonable stage
Some of his videos are funny, some, not so much.
I just don't get the constant slating of one of our own when so many are against us.
The lad deserves a chance.
I get he doesn't appeal to everyone but you said it was pish, without having seen it.

As someone else in the thread said, we really are horrible to any of our own who puts their head above the parapet.

Just back. Some of it was a bit stupid but some funny parts as well.
It tells a story which must be told of how a giant of world football was kicked and kicked, went to the bottom, fought our way back and with a huge loyal support cheering every step of the way, won the league and reached a European final within 10 years.
I must admit It was a bit emotional at the end when everyone sang absent friends and photos of players and fans we've lost appeared on the big screen.

Can i ask what you do find funny? Curious.
Mate there’s about 30 comments worse than what I’ve said. I don’t like his stuff, I’ve praised him for doing well. I don’t hate on our fans that try be different. I love a majority of the podcasts or cjnovo/steelys YouTube stuff.

Hope the folk that went enjoyed it. Boy I work with and my cousin and his wife have both posted on social media saying it was great

I was there tonight. My mrs got me a ticket for xmas. I have no odea who the boy that wrote it is but the show was good. It had a few laughs and promoted a rangers sing song.

Last edited:
I'm all for it I don't mind the guy and went to see rally roon the Rangers which he was in this year.

Only thing is it does sound like there is a bit of a crossover between the two

Im a Rangers' granda. What's a "memes"?
Meme%202.png

I like Heart and hand and the guys who produce it but I stand by my comments. Most of us would prefer for that period to stay in the rear view and I think this guys audience figures will reflect that.
We should never forget what happened and how we ended up on “the journey” so that it can never happen again.we should also be very proud of how we came back from where we were to the final in Seville in ten years,it’s a remarkable story that should be told.whether people like it or not Stuart Hay has got of his arse and put on a show that judging by people who went to see it is an enjoyable evening.

Ha ha. He's worse than that. He wore a Celtic top in a sketch and used the "H" word to describe a bear.
It was a sketch?
You don't get it do you?
FFS.!

See actors in movies that play murderers or rapists.... Do you hate them because of the past roles they have played?

This thread is an example of how Rangers fans in the media would often rather stay tight lipped on supporting Rangers. It's not the scum that will target them so much. It's jealous fellow fans that hate to see anyone get off their arse in life and do something to promote the club.

For me it's nowt to do with him impersonating a Celtic fan.

He did a sketch where he basically ranted and raved and then the punchline was do you love this club - it was an updating of an old Evening Times cartoon parodying and vilifying Rangers fans as mindless bigots. I'm sure someone will dig it out.

The one word came to my mind - self-hater.

Everything that is wrong with the Rangers support.

We love nothing better than knocking our own.
Who gives a fk if he’s a Rangers fan you saying every single Rangers fan that’s ever existed is a good guy just because they support Rangers, grow up just because certain individuals support the same team as you doesn’t mean you need to support them :)

Back